• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. L

"Disrespect"

Actually, never mind. I'm done arguing. This is stupid.
  2. L

"Disrespect"

QUOTE(Scott @ Oct 29 2009, 05:10 PM) 421167 Hey Lomez.....wake up dude! That was after their attack on our site. You seem pretty defensive.... I seem defensive? Is this a witch hunt? Am I going to get banned, too? I just wanted some of the fun! Everyone lighten up. Go Frogs
  3. L

"Disrespect"

QUOTE(Scott @ Oct 29 2009, 05:00 PM) 421154 No one was on here posting rude comments You yourself said: "These guys are the little 'trust fund' bunch who run to Daddy when they have issues. They are the trash of our students.....& I have been repeatedly told so." That's not a rude comment?
  4. L

"Disrespect"

QUOTE(middle man @ Oct 29 2009, 04:22 PM) 421105 Wouldnt it be great if all TCU sites combined their powers and they somehow became Captain Planet? Now thats what I am talking about. The Captain Planet of TCU The Power is YOURS ...but if we're gonna talk about coming together to form a...
  5. L

"Disrespect"

Are these sites businesses? Are they running them to make money? I understand the analogy about not being allowed to promote...but does Starbuck's censor every time one of their customers mentions Dunkin Donuts?
  6. L

"Disrespect"

QUOTE(RadioShackFrog @ Oct 29 2009, 03:27 PM) 420998 They can't stop you if they don't know you're going to do it. But they can ask you to leave and try to prevent you from doing it in the future. OK fair enough. What other websites can we not mention? Is google ok now that we let...
  7. L

"Disrespect"

QUOTE(Daniel Plainview @ Oct 29 2009, 02:44 PM) 420906 We all love TCU same way but people are getting into a peeing contest about whose site gets more traffic. Is this about who has more readers? That wouldn't even be close, right?
  8. L

"Disrespect"

QUOTE(RadioShackFrog @ Oct 29 2009, 02:38 PM) 420896 And now they are getting exactly what they wanted. And it didn't cost them a dime. Are the guys at the other site making money off of it?
  9. L

"Disrespect"

QUOTE(RadioShackFrog @ Oct 29 2009, 02:29 PM) 420878 This ain't about some charity challenge. It's about one site attempting to drive traffic to their site at the expense of another. This isn't the 1st time. So they are just taking people's money??? I'm confused. Diverting traffic? Is...
  10. L

"Disrespect"

Did you know that Horned Frogs can Killer Frogs out of their eyes?
  11. L

How bad does this suck?

I've got a wedding on November 14th as well, in San Antonio. I'm going to the game.