• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. L

Why Does Our Basketball Schedule Suck So Bad?

That would be good if St. Mary’s was in the tourney, but they dropped out early/mid Summer. They were replaced with Portland, who’s 150+.
  2. L

Fiesta Bowl Tickets

Then why would anyone want to sit with you? Haha
  3. L

Fiesta Bowl Tickets

I’m right there with you. Friends 200+ spots lower than me got 10x better seats.
  4. L

Cat Fight at Lady Frogs' vs GWU game

Agreed. Like several coaches that have left in the past couple years, it was time for a change of scenery for Mittie. I had high hopes for Pebley, but the results haven’t been there.
  5. L

Can we avoid this season's scheduling mess?

1). Schedules are a crapshoot. Some teams love theirs, and some teams hate theirs. It is what it is. 2). I heard that every Big 12 team will play every other team at least once over the next 2 seasons. Meaning, there will be many teams we play only once over the next 2 seasons. so every team...
  6. L

2022 TCU Volleyball: New Era

Definitely not stepping on Pharm’s toes, but Frogs win set 3. Up 2-1.
  7. L

Frogs jumped up 10 spots in the RPI to #40. The last 3 matches are must win from a RPI standpoint: At #162 West Virginia Vs #68 Kansas St At #99 Oklahoma
  8. L

Gameday Thread: TCU at West Virginia; Morning Moonshine Edition

Well, expect it again next year unless they schedule a conference game in Week 3. FUTURE TCU NON-CONFERENCE OPPONENTS 2022 09/02 - at Colorado 09/10 - Tarleton State 09/24 - at SMU 2023 09/02 - Colorado 09/09 - Nicholls 09/23 - SMU
  9. L

TCU up a couple spots to 56 in the RPI. Big week as they host #21 Kansas and play at #30 Iowa St this week.
  10. L

Star-Tribune: Five-star hoops recruit Dennis Evans expected to pick between Gophers, TCU on Monday

Minnesota https://247sports.com/college/minnesota/Article/Minnesota-Gopher-Basketball-Recruiting-Dennis-Evans-Ben-Johnson-195591230/
  11. L

Lady Frogs jump up about 20 spots in the RPI to sit at #64, which is 6th in the Big 12. Lots of volleyball left to play.
  12. L

DMN: Future of SMU vs. TCU isn’t set in stone as college football landscape changes

I’m not worried about cost. I just don’t know how that fits in with the athletics budget.
  13. L

DMN: Future of SMU vs. TCU isn’t set in stone as college football landscape changes

I don’t disagree with you, but at what cost? Those schools usually cost 2-3 times what a FCS school costs for a buy game. Again, if it works in the athletics budget, then I hope they pursue it.
  14. L

As a club season ticket holder, I do not mind the FCS teams, especially since 90% of P5 schools schedule one yearly. However, I prefer local teams (Tarleton/Abilene Christian) or “famous” teams (Grambling/Southern) vs teams of no interest (Duquesne), IMO. Saying that, I wouldn’t mind getting...
  15. L

SMU game time?

Was going to reply with the same thing. The scenarios each team have been given are all the time slots listed in their TV contracts.
  16. L

SMU game time?

Because he only posts when it’s relevant. Since the first 3 weeks of the season are set, he starts his posts on game times after week 2 (this week). So, not strange at all.
  17. L

GoFrogs: TCU Announces Home Men’s Basketball Schedule

Not a home game, but the game with SMU at Dickies has been confirmed for 12/10. Tickets for the game will not be included in the season ticket package.
  18. L

The Game 4 Thread of Potential Elimination...

Or you could learn the rules of baseball and actually contribute to this conversation!!
  19. L

Great to know the uneducated [ Arschloch] is out tonight!!
  20. L

Didn’t interfere with the throw, but did move out over the plate. Right call. Sucks Great, have to listen to conspiracy theorists all night!!