• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. HG73

Chip Kelly's Comments Today

Don't really like him, but comments today make sense. Split football off from the other sports. One commissioner for 64 team P4, one big TV contract. Pay the players from that. Divide the teams into regional conferences for rivalries and reasonable travel.
  2. HG73

PAC

Okay, game didn't go our way. Great season. Bright future. Why hasn't the PAC announced a TV deal? They don't have one. If they had a deal they would have announced it and added a couple of teams. ESPN is offering $25mil to a conference that just lost its two best teams and its biggest TV...
  3. HG73

BIG mulling no divisions and 8 game conference schedule

Geographically the Big12 stretches across three time zones from Florida to Utah and no north/south or east/west divisions really fit. Would a no divisions arrangement fit better? I'm definitely for the eight game conference schedule as long as the SEC only plays eight games.
  4. HG73

Good Job PAC12

New commissioner. Got him from MGM Resorts. Prior to that was on the WNBA Board of Governors, BetMGM and Cirque du Soliel. Sounds like a real football man.
  5. HG73

Any Gamblers Mad At Gary For Not Kicking the Extra Point?

Wasn't the line 2.5?
  6. HG73

Annual Statistical Analysis (Football)

Time again for my expert number crunching to determine who is to blame for me having no bowl game to watch. These numbers compare us with baylor. They tied for the conference championship yet our numbers are eerily similar. Just a few stats that cut out all the noise. All figures are per game...