• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Chongo94

UIL State Championship Games

Any of you super Internet sleuths know how to watch this/these on tv if you don’t have the Bally junk? I recently went to YouTube Tv and that doesn’t offer this channel….nor do I feel like paying $19 a month for the one event of any worth that Bally airs.
  2. Chongo94

Potential coordinators/coaches

Making this to kind of keep a list of potential coordinator replacements and whatnot as I don’t know of other coaches that well. So post ‘em if you got ‘em…and don’t flame me, I’m not saying any of this will happen but it would be nice to know who is out there and possible is all. That said...
  3. Chongo94

So who is the actual QB this week/moving forward?

Alright, I’m asking it ‘cause, normally, that would be one of the most talked about things in any other program with the original starter seemingly almost ready to come back. And yet, with us, you don’t hear anything about it. Has the staff decided it’s Hoover or what? Has there been any noise...
  4. Chongo94

It’s one thing to look bad, it’s another to be just embarrassing…

@DeuceBoogieNights said in the game thread, “There's no reason we should look as bad as we've looked this year. It's one thing to have a rebuilding season. It's another to just be embarrassing.” This says it all. You cannot blame how bad this team looks on losing 5-6 players especially...
  5. Chongo94

Caleb Williams trolled on the field…

After the game last weekend. Love it. I absolutely loathe Notre Dame but am so sick and tired of the fawning over this primadonna. “Let me see those nails…”
  6. Chongo94

Week 7 Other Games

Florida International is doing a Miami Vice uniform tonight. Sadly, they chose to include black as the main color. Could’ve done a lot lot lot more to this for this…sigh. They’re also, surprisingly, down to UTEP, 21-0 at the moment.
  7. Chongo94

Post-Game Press Conference…

Anyone seen or heard anything yet?
  8. Chongo94

Average in all facets including…

And most especially in coaching, sadly.
  9. Chongo94

This Week’s Other Games

Ok, someone with far more knowledge in this subject area tell me…isn’t there an average attendance requirement over 3 years or so to qualify for D1/FBS status? I get that Sam Houston and Jacksonville State have won a lot recently so a lot of people may go to their games but will enough really...
  10. Chongo94

This week’s other games…

Didn’t see that Army victory coming, wow. UTSA missing their qb hurt but Army just dominated that defense it seems. Virginia is absolutely atrocious these days.
  11. Chongo94

7 Returning Defenders…

And you allow 4 opposing players to have over 100 yards… And you allow a qb to set a school record in passing yards and completions in his first game as a true D-1 qb… Says it all right there. Basura. It’s gonna be a long long loooonnnnngggg season.
  12. Chongo94

Coordinators…

No words, just no words for either one’s game plan and calls.
  13. Chongo94

UH’s uniforms this weekend

Are paying tribute to the city’s football history and mainly the Oilers. Gotta admit, these are pretty sick. https://www.houstonchronicle.com/texas-sports-nation/college/article/uh-football-oilers-inspired-uniforms-season-opener-18339662.php
  14. Chongo94

Games today….??

No other games thread today? How bad is UTEP to be losing to a first year FBS DIV1 team, yikes. The games today suck. Also cue the as usual and inevitable early season bs of Notre Dame deserves to be national champs talk. That is all.
  15. Chongo94

Is July the worst sports month?

It has to be right? I mean unless you’re into pro baseball, there is basically nothing going on. All of July and then half of August…that period had to be the worst for sports. There’s Wimbledon, which is nice and all but I’ve lost interest in it since my playing days stopped and no Americans...
  16. Chongo94

OT - Road Conditions and School Closings

Seems like a lot of schools have already cancelled classes and closed for today but near as I can tell, the roads look fine thus far. Anyone run into any actual hazardous road conditions in DFW proper?
  17. Chongo94

TCU at Kansas Game thread…

Didn’t see one so here you go…
  18. Chongo94

We Broke Michigan

As per a non-TCU buddy that sent me this.
  19. Chongo94

TCU Football Twitter followers

I noticed that TCU football on Twitter now has over 222,000 followers, which blew my mind and is amazing. I also noticed that a certain school to the west that is seemingly obsessed with crowd figures and attendance has almost 70,000 less followers, somewhere around 154,000. Random, I know...
  20. Chongo94

FCS (1-AA) Selection Show was today…

South Dakota State got the number 1 overall seed. Incarnate Word gained the 7th seed and earned a first round bye. Incarnate Word apparently averages 53 points per game and their quarterback has 50 touchdowns to 4 interceptions! Their coach is the former Tulsa qb, G. J. Kinne.