• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Dogfrog

Kyle McCord to TCU

Kudos on behalf of my late 11th Airborne dad.
  2. Dogfrog

2024 Football Season Ticket Upgrades

Emails go out Friday 19th.
  3. Dogfrog

Frankie Collins commits

Interested to see how RS guard Jace Posey will fit into the mix after practicing against good college guards for a year. Also whether true freshman guard Simmons redshirts.
  4. Dogfrog

247 Sports: TCU transfer Micah Peavy has committed to Georgetown

He announced last month he was entering the portal. Good young man and hope he does well. IMO he is still seeking to reach his potential. We have high level freshman talent coming in, as well as two talented redshirts, along with transfers. It’s going to be a transition year.
  5. Dogfrog

Frankie Collins commits

I know they are freshmen, but it seems people have forgotten we had an excellent recruiting class back in November. Need a mix of upperclassmen but it’s a great start. https://amp.star-telegram.com/sports/college/big-12/texas-christian-university/article281588563.html
  6. Dogfrog

Frankie Collins commits

Collins was #6 in the nation in steals. Big time defense. Dixon wants stoppers, and steals are critical to continue our fast break excellence. And he looks like a very good fast break scorer.
  7. Dogfrog

GoFrogs: TCU at Cincinnati baseball series preview

As they say in Boston, you awe.
  8. Dogfrog

OT: prayer request

Can you please give her a Forum Hug?
  9. Dogfrog

USA Today: Michigan basketball PG Dug McDaniel sets TCU transfer visit

Not sure if the schools, conferences, or NCAA care either.
  10. Dogfrog

2025 Recruiting Thread

Being in the playoff and beating Michigan in Jan 2023 is the reality of our small private school.
  11. Dogfrog

FWST: TCU basketball is still better off than Pitt, but Jamie Dixon must find this piece

Remember everybody standing around in Blockbuster, looking upward to review the inventory for up to a half hour or more? The good old days.
  12. Dogfrog

What happened to "Eight"

He was certainly prolific.
  13. Dogfrog

FWST: TCU basketball sits at a crossroad after demoralizing NCAA Tournament loss to Utah State

We have had some subpar games this season, especially in the second half of conference play. Something (assuming injuries) happened to Tennyson, Udeh, and finally Miller’s ankle that seemed to hurt us, but I cannot conclude that we can never compete with Houston or Baylor following a season when...
  14. Dogfrog

FWST: TCU basketball sits at a crossroad after demoralizing NCAA Tournament loss to Utah State

Sorry to hear you were left devoid of all confidence and hope.
  15. Dogfrog

He was very negative as we awaited tournament selection. That’s fine. Yesterday he called our loss embarrassing. That’s ok, although I was very mildly embarrassed. Today the loss was DEMORALIZING? So now all hope is shattered? What will it be tomorrow? Jonestown? I mean come on. There is no...
  16. Dogfrog

Stephen Johnson has been negative to an extreme. I have less problem with fans who attend games being negative. Just wonder when it ends.
  17. Dogfrog

Let’s just keep following the Startlegram’s lead and continue rubbing the team’s noses in it. The game was bad but Utah State was good. As for our facility, if you haven’t attended a basketball game since you left school, maybe you shouldn’t comment on the atmosphere. I am at every home game and...