• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. TCUFrogs

DMN: Waxahachie's LaDarius Brown keeping quiet about his college plans

Depends who makes the decision then. LaDarius or his Dad?
  2. TCUFrogs

bad news

Someone who is a county health official just told me on the phone that the swine flu epidemic is dissipating in Pennsylvania. Still bad news that it is around though. :sad:
  3. TCUFrogs

bad news

QUOTE(HoustonHornedFrog @ Dec 22 2009, 03:57 PM) 484918 so it is either: Ryan Christian Curtis Clay Wayne Daniels Clint Gresham Corderra Hunter Marcus Jackson Tyler Marrou Marshall Newhouse Rafael Priest Nic Richmond Zach Roth Nick Sanders Chris Smith Joseph Turner or Ryan Wyatt since you can't...
  4. TCUFrogs

bad news

13 seniors
  5. TCUFrogs

purplemenace = purple cancer

Well, I'm sure glad the TCU staff can evaluate HS players without having to wait for the stars to come out. Think you have to take the good that you can from every source, be it rivals, ESPN, or wherever. Determine what makes sense and enjoy it as a fan. That is what it is all about anyway...
  6. TCUFrogs

Anybody else get this e-mail?

QUOTE(Zebra Frog @ Nov 4 2009, 01:42 PM) 427497 Obviously, the guy's letter (ex football player by the way) isn't making much of an impression to very many of you, as noted by the responses that have been posted. It will be deleted as soon as I get back from lunch. Hey, I like his efforts...
  7. TCUFrogs

"Disrespect"

QUOTE(Rangerfrog @ Oct 29 2009, 04:38 PM) 421126 A large portion of readers visit both sites Really? You speak for many then ? Is this based on extensive knowledge or the use of numerous screen names by 1 or 2 individuals?
  8. TCUFrogs

"Disrespect"

QUOTE(Lomez @ Oct 29 2009, 03:27 PM) 420993 does Starbuck's censor every time one of their customers mentions Dunkin Donuts? Does that really make sense to you? Go try it and report back. Take a sign with you and stand in the front as customers come in, spout off your speech, and see what...
  9. TCUFrogs

"Disrespect"

QUOTE(TopFrog @ Oct 29 2009, 02:36 PM) 420888 I don't think you can walk into another business and start screaming out promotions of your business. Correct.
  10. TCUFrogs

"Disrespect"

QUOTE(RadioShackFrog @ Oct 29 2009, 02:29 PM) 420878 This ain't about some charity challenge. It's about one site attempting to drive traffic to their site at the expense of another. This isn't the 1st time. ?
  11. TCUFrogs

OK, which one of you knuckleheads owns this house?

QUOTE(FrogsMcGee @ Jun 2 2009, 03:32 PM) 336868 I know that house. It's on Stadium. 3554 Stadium?
  12. TCUFrogs

OK, which one of you knuckleheads owns this house?

QUOTE(FROGDADDY @ Jun 2 2009, 03:24 PM) 336858 A closer look at the dude on the couch reveals the apparent lack of sun exposure to his torso and legs, but quite a bit of sun to his forearms. This time of year that pattern is most commonly seen on a baseball player. Uh oh? some tats on the arm...