• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Z

Tickets for games at Globe Life this weekend

How do we buy them?
  2. Z

I concur with the thoughts.

I copied/pasted this from a friend's Facebook account. From an official's view, it's worth the read...
  3. Z

Officiating philosophies, a long rant.

I have to admit I’m an old-school official, probably caused by my old age, and I’m not thrilled about how games are being officiated today. Obviously, things change over the years, caused partly by the athletes themselves being so much better, but also from outside influences such as fans...
  4. Z

Game watching party in North Dallas area this Thursday

Game watching party this Thursday night for Tech game! GREAT VENUE! Dedicated area for Frogs only! WALK-ONS SPORTS BISTREAUX 5774 Grandscape Blvd., Ste. 200 The Colony, TX. 75056 (Hwy. 121 near Nebraska Furniture Mart) Great food and beverages. Drawing for a $50.00 Gift Certificate
  5. Z

Game Watching party in Plano on Saturday

For those of you that live "up north of Dallas" it is in conjunction with the Kansas St. alumni association. The location is: Arrowhead Sports Grill 2208 Dallas Pkwy., #303 Plano, TX 75093 There is no need to sign up ahead of time, you can just show up and show your Horned Frog Pride amongst...
  6. Z

Plays from this past week

Interesting plays from weeks 3 and 4 you might enjoy as well as learning something. :) Week 3 https://app.box.com/s/pc17elvzwknuutmalbp0q5p6x67g10iu Week 4 https://app.box.com/s/0zjdtyrgq3an4714vg98iw8ak0mlxg5z Just copy and paste if you have to.
  7. Z

It might interest some of you

https://app.box.com/s/no35i8d3vn5mrrfcycm1t1vgk624230y I hope it opens.
  8. Z

ABC News on Covid-19

I find myself trying to catch it as often as I can. Dr. Jennifer Ashton. 'Nuff said.
  9. Z

Sitting around waiting for the NFL games

Having nothing better to do, and with the mortgage business being a little slow right now, I was thinking of a way to make a little extra money. It occurred to me that if I take every post made about Kill, Cumbie, Meacham, Patterson, etc., that has been made on kf.c and 247, enter everything...
  10. Z

You Make The Call - 2019

Question #1 Runner A44 carries the ball near the sideline, and strides out of bounds. The ball should be spotted: a. At the location of the ball when the runner’s foot touches out of bounds. b. At the position of the ball as it crossed the sideline. c. At the location of the ball when the...
  11. Z

You Make The Call

With the season fast approaching, I thought I would post a few questions to test rules knowledge. After a couple of days, I will then post the answer. Feel free to post your guesses. If F-I-L posts an answer, there is about a 95% chance he is correct. Question No. 1 Team A has ball at B's 6...
  12. Z

Anybody else get this e-mail?

Sorry if it's been posted, but it was written by a Frog in Austin, sent to a Frog friend of mine (that doesn't read FFF), and is being forwarded to as many TCU alums that you know as possible. I kinda like the idea of speakers in the Lots notifying people how much time is left before kickoff...