• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. tcufrogprince1

Bought a bar/venue in La Grange called Mullins Prairie Store

Hey Frog Fam. Excited for another adventure. Myself and my wife bought a bar/venue and we want to make sure to get some TCU support for those that are close enough. It's only a 45 minute drive from Katy. It's in the middle of corn fields and hay fields. The bar will most certainly be playing as...
  2. tcufrogprince1

Patterson Needs an Invite to the Championship game (on TCU dime)

I know I am going to get some slack for this, but TCU needs to pay for Gary to go to the NC Game. He is not the one who got them there this year, but he is part of the story. He did so much in the trenches for so many years that I think it's the least we can do. Really its just fans who have...
  3. tcufrogprince1

Southwest just cancelled 2/3rds of their flights Today

So, Southwest is screwed for the next few days and no guarantees on any of the flights to Phoenix. I can't say why, but it's going to mess things up for all of the US and there is a very strong chance that it will affect things negatively till the 31st. I would start looking at driving. We...
  4. tcufrogprince1

Roll Call for AZ (Things to do, places to see, parties to go to)

There is a ton of pregame parties listed. Anyone have some insight? Suggestions? This is not my first bowl game, but my first of the majors. My wife has a ton of cousins in Scottsdale so I am familiar with the area, but open to unique adventures if anyone has a suggestion. I also have a...
  5. tcufrogprince1

Duggan is the Heisman: Prove me Wrong

Character, heart, talent, will power, guts, emotion, grace, motivator, leader, Heisman. Meet me at the parking lot behind Torchy's Tacos if you disagree. Ill be wearing a TCU jersey and a paper face cutout of Duggan so you can feel like you are getting beat down by the great Max Duggan. If...
  6. tcufrogprince1

What is your best Locker Room Speech

Im just curious who the motivators are in our group here? Give me your best motivational speech going into the locker room and laying it out for the boys before they take on Michigan.
  7. tcufrogprince1

IF TCU is left out for Alabama

I dont think it happens, BUT...Does TCU have a legit case to sue the CFP Committee for a rigged system. Is there legal precedence? Just curious from a legal standpoint.
  8. tcufrogprince1

Unofficial KFC Year End Awards

These are mine. What are yours? Best Game This year: Baylor or Kstate Best Look alike: Quite a few Cheerleaders or Showgirls: Im going with showgirls even though I have a preference for cheerleaders. People's Choice team MVP: Duggan People's Choice Offensive: Duggan/Kendre Miller People's...
  9. tcufrogprince1

Pick 1 and take 1 away

Pick 1 thing you really like this year and pick 1 thing you would do away with. I love the hypnotoad, but I'm not a fan of the old logo sweaters. They had their moment.
  10. tcufrogprince1

Roll Call For TCU vs Little Horns

Who is going? Are you tailgating? Am I invited? lol Where is your tailgate setup? Where are you sitting in the stadium? Are you going to be there for GameDay activities? This is my first live game in about 5 years, so I am a little excited. Gonna be a great game and I hope to run into some...
  11. tcufrogprince1

SEC not good at all this year

Kentucky number 8? Struggling with n. Illinois. Aggies lose to Appalachian State? UT loses to tech and barely loses to Alabama? South Carolina barely beating Charlotte? LSU? Georgia, the number one team in the country struggles with Kent state? Ole miss struggles with Tulsa? SEC is possibly...
  12. tcufrogprince1

Dramatic and unrealistic, but why not?

1.) absorb all of the pac 12, even the crumbs. 2.) Pay UT and OU to stay - I know, I know. 3.) Screw a conference, we have an NFL connection guru. Lets make the Big 12 the new Collegiate Prep League. a.) Take on an MLS TV deal structure. All members get the same but pay into a league fee...
  13. tcufrogprince1

OT-wish me luck

I am officially running for Seabrook City Council, Position 1. I will be the youngest by 15 years. My first cause is to paint the roads TCU purple.
  14. tcufrogprince1

Bye Donati

You mess up firing a legend to hire a dud in Sonny and you won't be here in 1 to 2 years. Nice knowing you.
  15. tcufrogprince1

Lets Get Stuuuuuped

TCU pulls in BYU and Notre Dame by promising a reach around. Then they say, you are too slow Big 10 and steal Stanford and USC for nothing more than a little knecking. Northwest sees the writing on the wall and joins up as they have mostly been the catcher. TCU then convinces Wake Forest...
  16. tcufrogprince1

OT- Thank you TCU

I have had many ups and downs in my life, but I truly believe my time at TCU was beneficial and supportive to my career. I have always been a Business Development Officer or in sales, but 3 years ago I made the switch into banking and now I am a VP of Business Banking for First Citizens Bank...
  17. tcufrogprince1

Super 16

Arizona/Arizona State/Tech/Baylor/TCU/OSU/UCF/UH BYU/KState/Kansas/ISU/WV/Memphis/Colorado/CSU or Airforce
  18. tcufrogprince1

First Strike

Not that there isn't enough threads on this but I was thinking.....Donati needs to get creative. CF is becoming a major business. OU and Texas are not necessarily good for the SEC. You typically want to destroy your competition. Donati needs to convince the SEC that they would be better off...
  19. tcufrogprince1

OT-Any former or current Restaurant/Bar Owners on here

Getting ready to open a boil house in Kemah/Seabrook and wanted to know if there are any fellow frogs that own/operate or used to own a restaurant or bar that can give me some feedback and extra direction.
  20. tcufrogprince1

OT-Business Owners

Many people are putting out welfare checks for the elderly. Just like our older generations, the economy and our businesses are at risk. Has your bank given you a welfare check in this troubling time? I'm a Business Development Officer for Wells Fargo. Id like to offer help to my fellow Frog...