• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. ShinerFrog

The Disappearance of Amon G. Carter's Home Field Advantage and Ways to Fix It.

The only reason TCU fans aren't sitting in the seats you complain about it because, well, there aren't enough TCU fans. This is wrong. We got "moved" out of our west side seats, which we had for 25+ years due to as someone noted, not being a loyal enough fan to write a large check to the...
  2. ShinerFrog

Last Post

I am proud to have met and got to know both Wes and Scott, and consider them friends. I know they are having quite a reunion today. sf
  3. ShinerFrog

Game 4: #16 TCU vs. Abilene Christian

Believe the sign at concession stand showed $7.00. Not quite Jerry World pricing.....
  4. ShinerFrog

Rest in Peace Robert "Kent" Bell

Thoughts and prayers to his family and friends.
  5. ShinerFrog

Taking a break

Thoughts and prayers for you Wes. Don't Ever Give Up.
  6. ShinerFrog

License Plate Stolen at the Tech game

Must have been an epidemic, The TCU personalized plates were stolen off the back of FrogMobile during the game as well. We tailgate at Trinity Episcopal Church. Per the DMV, i was told I have to file a police report to start the process to get repalcements. It's just a hassle I don't need to...
  7. ShinerFrog

Tailgating

We have season parking at Trinity Episcopal Church on Bellaire Drive, and they sell game day parking. Most games they don't sell out, but for the UT and OU games they do. It's between and 2 and 3 beer walk to the stadium.
  8. ShinerFrog

SMU Building Platforms in Stadium

Here is their top 3 they are voting on..... per SMU's twitter feed. The Boulevard Boxes The Stables Doak’s Deck
  9. ShinerFrog

OT-Curious about TCU Inventions

And dont forget about the lie detector....
  10. ShinerFrog

OT-Curious about TCU Inventions

The professor on Gilligan's island had a degree from TCU, and didn't he come up with all sorts of ideas and inventions while stranded?
  11. ShinerFrog

Prayers for Wes...

Thoughts and prayers to you Wes, from myself and Mrs Shiner and the whole FrogMobile crew.
  12. ShinerFrog

Is it time to unfollow CDC on twitter?

Did it the day he was no longer a Frog. We have a new AD to follow. Thank you CDC, but goodbye.
  13. ShinerFrog

OT - sports bar suggestions in FW to watch NFL games today

World of Beer, large selection of drafts, plenty of TV's pretty good food. Reservoir is good, only been to Republic of Texas once, seems fine. Varsity is pretty much a younger crowd. So many places down there.
  14. ShinerFrog

Board approves AGCS expansion, other capital projects

I am hoping those westsiders that buy into the Eastside club will either voluntarily give up their seats, or TCU will require them to (which I know will not happen) to open some west side seats up for relocation. Unfortunately what I believe will happen is they will all keep those seats and put...
  15. ShinerFrog

Turpin Time 90-YD Punt Return

That was an awesome thing to watch! Probably ran close to 120 yards total.
  16. ShinerFrog

Dear Frog Fans,

We should take note from Blazing Saddles, and everyone make an exact replica of themselves and put in their own seat. The stadium will look completely full!
  17. ShinerFrog

Just Facts: Patterson vs. Briles/Baylor

Interesting facts, and all, but only one of those two is still in Coaching.......
  18. ShinerFrog

#BAYLORTEARS

Actually he was charging his phone. :)
  19. ShinerFrog

OkState v TCU After Game Takeaways

Me too. It's fun watching him run.. I hate that Hicks was hurt, but man, DA has shined!
  20. ShinerFrog

OkState v TCU After Game Takeaways

Left off the positive list- TOP. Almost 2 to 1 for the Frogs. That is huge.