• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. C

Gameday Thread, Championship Edition: TCU vs Georgia; Sponsored by Hell's Half Acre Stadium Goods

Tonight sucked but this has been the best year for TCU football since that Rose Bowl. It was an incredible season.
  2. C

What do you wanna see from the frogs today, Natty edition...

Quick slants and WR running all over the field in space with a close second, no interceptions off the recievers hands! Maybe that's backwards then? Hell with it... can I see two things today!
  3. C

It's early - portal time that is - current listing

I'm waiting for the time when the portal becomes the go to for NC Playoff teams to plug holes..... ala OBJ for NCAA!
  4. C

CPR on the field on Monday Night Football?

I've heard of a college football coach dying in the middle of a game on the sidelines and they still finished. Its nice to see that society is starting to get a little more perspection on humanity.
  5. C

UM Locker Room, lots of shoulda couldas

We got scoreboard, no need to pick on young men having to deal with disappointment. Anybody want to be in the OSU's kicker's shoes this morning.
  6. C

B12 does not have the patent on bad officiating.

Overall I didn't think the crew was terrible. Calls went both ways which is what I usually key on. Regardless of 'they took away a TD', officiating didn't dictate this game.
  7. C

Gameday Thread, Fiesta Bowl: #3 TCU vs #2 Michigan; Sponsored by Hell's Half Acre Stadium Goods

Sorry.... how do 'they' win that game..... all the glory is theirs!
  8. C

Gameday Thread, Fiesta Bowl: #3 TCU vs #2 Michigan; Sponsored by Hell's Half Acre Stadium Goods

Wow....how do we win that game with all the mistakes made...... these guys never give up!
  9. C

Unfortunately, play calling has to take into consideration the players available
  10. C

here comes all the blitzs and we'll just [ Finebaum ] the bed.... really GR?
  11. C

Opening drive will set the tone for the rest of the game. TD and you'll hear the air come right out of the stadium!
  12. C

Can we stop with the deep fly's..... it's a slippery field, don't just run straight lines!
  13. C

What's The One Thing you want to see tomorrow

Play calling to offset all the blitzs. Can't watch another B12 championship.
  14. C

Official Coaching Search Thread….

I really can't believe this doesn't get more traction. Maybe getting knocked down a peg or two has taught him some things. I think Herman has a much higher ceiling than Dykes, can recruit better, and hopefully has lost his douchiness.
  15. C

Gameday Thread: TCU vs Cowboys (too early edition)

Any chance Kill can advise the ST coach?
  16. C

Well, well, well, how the turn tables...

This is actually a pretty good read on OC's they may focus on. I found the most interesting was the UMHB coach. https://www.burntorangenation.com/2019/12/1/20991016/texas-longhorns-offensive-coordinator-candidates?fbclid=IwAR3pJ5ARV1VUv4roQgsnXQTYaY-yPV1xgJJPJQPuloYL7fCu1yt4AGEzcmY
  17. C

Mike Schultz

You guys keep laughing but watch him show up as an analyst next season! Burns and him will be the Offensive change we need!
  18. C

Other games thread....

Brah, I just can't stop drinking the stuff!