• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. G

KJ commit is part of a trend

Just a short time ago, we struggled getting big DT's, and it really hurt our defense. Now, we show 2 of 3 years of getting the big guy we wanted. It was clearly stated long ago in the process, he was our guy and we closed the deal. Think we have 5 of these types on campus or coming soon...
  2. G

Lloyd Mynatt passes

Great Frog, great player, and a good man.
  3. G

Big hoss Kansas center hurts a knee

Sittin "round fretting about our bad draw in the 12 tourney. Play KState first, which will be a challenge. But then, if we win, likely catch Kansas, was the word on TV. But today heard ESPN say their big center will not play tomorrow because of a knee twist. If he doesn't play against us...
  4. G

Frogs by 7

Late in the game we had missed so many free throws. 11-21 at one point. Won any way. Thanks to Bain who made 6 free throws in a row and 4 late, well, he played a hell of a game. Stole the ball on one crucial play and went the length of the court for the score. I have stated and stand by...
  5. G

New LB is a "grunt" with wheels

Read a critique on Jacoby Simpson, 6'0 225 and it reminded me of Mutin, another LB we chased but lost. Some writer described the talents of Simpson and was very impressed. He can really play in the middle and mix it with linemen. He played in a double tough district and college will not be a...
  6. G

You are the defensive coordinator for OU

What would you do? Amateur stuff coming, can't you just see it. Well, here I go. Hill seems to struggle in the cold weather. Might remember his numbers(before he was benched) after first 5 games at Aggieland. It was pretty cold up at Iowa State. Gonna' be chilly at Norman. So, DC says...
  7. G

Nobody died, just one game

It just feels like it.
  8. G

This defense is getting better

I think, number one, the young DT's are learning the big time game and are just now starting to excel. Mainly, talking Blacklock and Bethley. Really impressed these guys go 'til the whistle blows, no matter how close they are to the play. They may be the catalyst to what is happening. Or...
  9. G

Some genius explain this to me -- on Hill

How does he hit several bombs on Arkansas last year and he couldn't hit the broad side of a barn(deep), this year. Last year he hit Taj Williams deep twice, and very deep passes, throws right on the money. He had a couple other longer type passes in that game. But he had one after another...
  10. G

Big 12 had a nice week end

Horns smelled, like expected, but KState, OU, TCU, Okie State, took care of business.
  11. G

"Sprint Darter"

New "Sprint Darter" for the Frogs. DARIUS ANDERSON. Can anyone remember the back who was the original "sprint darter"? It's been a while. With Hicks out, according to reports, this will be fun to watch.
  12. G

Who deleted all the posts?

na