• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. BABYFACE

Double D

I need to get in touch with your brother. PM a contact please.
  2. BABYFACE

Just a quick prayer request

Minor procedure but I would appreciate any prayers for my oldest daughter Lauren who is in route to the hospital to have her appendix removed. ER/Clinic would not allow us to drive her to the hospital. Made her go by ambulance.
  3. BABYFACE

Just created this one

4. BABYFACE

Shreve, batten down the hatches.

Gerry, looks like y’all are going take a pretty strong hit all the way up in Shreveport. Best of luck sir.
  5. BABYFACE

School at home thread

6. BABYFACE

The Bandit is back

7. BABYFACE

Chiefs SB Champions Parade Vid Clip

Warning: F Bomb dropped in clip.
  8. BABYFACE

Liked our new gadget play.

I was shocked and was pleasantly surprised to see TCU TE’s thrown to a half dozen times. Hope to see more of that.
  9. BABYFACE

Just passed by the Bluu and there is a bus and trailer parked out front

It is called Blind Spots. Then it says the “Unconscious Biases Tour.” Seriously? What a frickin load. So basically they can shame anyway when they haven’t said anything or did anything wrong. Insanity.
  10. BABYFACE

NCAA going to review new transfer rules put into to place this past season

I figured it would happen on reviewing changes. Interesting enough that out of 29 transfers that asked immediate eligibility ruling and waive the existing policy of sitting a year and one year loss of eligibility, 19 out of 29 requests have received immediately eligibility from the NCAA. Thomas...
  11. BABYFACE

Those with Apple TV or Roku, watch NC game on

Watch the game from the sounds of the game option. It isn’t skycam. It is all the camera angles including skycam. It minus the TV commentators, instead the PA announcer is what you hear, plus the whistles and crowd noise. Just like being at the game in person. I watched the NC game this way...
  12. BABYFACE

Ok, that is complete BS comment while watching CW Bowl

Stupid azz commentary from play by play guy about Will Grier choosing to sit out the bowl game. I am not going to get into whether it is right or not to sit out a bowl game. My frickin issue is the ESPN play by play guy saying how hard it is and how much it must hurt for Grier to sit and home...
  13. BABYFACE

My quick takeaways(pun intended)

1) The bowl game was a microcosm of TCU’s bizarre 2018 season. 2) Didn’t know a negative QB rating was possible, as it was for GM most of the game. 3) Real strange place kicker substitution strategy in response to Cal icing the kicker. 4) Never heard of drop foot as described as hilarious as...
  14. BABYFACE

The morning after scatter shooting

As I said last night, I would save my critiques after I had a chance to sleep on it. Breaking my thoughts into several posts as to not be a long azz read. Hustle mistakes are ones that a team can live with. Mental mistakes will cost a team. Too many mental breakdowns with this 2018 team. They...
  15. BABYFACE

City Market in Luling

It might be some of the best I ever had. Luling City Mkt is legit. The one item that stood out as the best I ever had was their rings of sausage. Their in house made style of sausage makes the top DFW’s BBQ joints version of sausage look like Eckrich crap. I will definitely hit that place...
  16. BABYFACE

Congrats to Dez White

White made an impact as a freshman, but became almost forgotten in his sophomore and junior seasons behind Turpin. Dez had a strong senior season and capped it off with a very good performance in the Alamo Bowl. Happy for him.
  17. BABYFACE

Just finished watching Black Sails series

I watched Black Sails over the last few months on the Starz app on Apple TV. Pretty darn good. I liked amid the chaos that sanity still existed. It didn’t go completely off the rails but made its way back. Worth a watch.
  18. BABYFACE

Post your best

19. BABYFACE

Everyone in DFW OK?

Awakened just a bit ago by weather warnings on Iphone.