• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Double D

UCF’s Walker transferring to TCU

Translation: a) I can't get in TCU. b) I got more NIL $$$ somewhere else
  2. Double D

Damonic Williams to enter transfer portal

Puts TCU in a terrible situation. Go through Spring then leave? He should have left during the holidays. Definitely tampering.
  3. Double D

Spring football

4. Double D

Damonic Williams to enter transfer portal

He was interviewed on TV a week or so ago. He seemed happy. Has to be more to this story.
  5. Double D

Coach Avalos' defense

What is the 3-4-5???
  6. Double D

Coach Avalos' defense

I like what this says. Got this email today from Flying T Club. No more 3 man front!!!! Flying T Club: Walk us through your decision to transfer to TCU. What was it about TCU that drew you to Fort Worth? Kaleb Elarms-Orr: What ultimately drove me to Fort Worth was the staff and the people...
  7. Double D

UCF’s Walker transferring to TCU

UCONN making it look EDEY tonight.
  8. Double D

SB Nation: TCU guard/forward Sydney Harris enters transfer portal

Ok that is like 4 transferring out that I counted. Is our new Women's coach hard to play for? Or are these 'forced' exits?
  9. Double D

USA Today: Court filing asks judge to rule that NCAA’s remaining NIL rules violate antitrust law

Yes! As a former TCU football EQ Manager, show me the money!!! LOL!
  10. Double D

TCU FOOTBALL - AWAY GAME TICKETS

I guess the eye surgery went well!
  11. Double D

OK MR BASEBALL SEASON TICKET HOLDER who never goes.
  12. Double D

Some people never learn. There is ZERO reason to go to a game at SMU. No parking. Terrible traffic. High School atmoshphere. Stay home and watch in on TV.
  13. Double D

NCAA Tournament

Just happened again.
  14. Double D

NCAA Tournament

Houdini aka former TCU center playing for Colorado. They're talking about how he is playing with emotion because he left TCU before tournament last year. What a clown that guy is.
  15. Double D

NCAA Tournament

All season long this team has had difficulty with teams with length and zone D. Very disappointed.