• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. weklfrog

Suggestion for a permanent "Topic Description"

or we could repeatedly and in large numbers tell gdu to STFU....not that it would do any good but I bet Buddha would give us credit for it.
  2. weklfrog

WFAA: TCU student found dead at home near campus

QUOTE(Kappa Frog @ Jan 19 2010, 07:20 PM) 505845 what is the white stuff? cocaine? or meth.
  3. weklfrog

WFAA: TCU student found dead at home near campus

Auto-asphyxiation refers to cutting off oxygen to the brain for sexual arousal. David Carradine allegedly died from this game in which a rope is tied tightly around the neck until the participant almost passes out to lead to a more intense sexual release. Participants can die when they pass...
  4. weklfrog

Question, was the :01 a reviewable "play"?

I expect to wake up tomorrow morning to see a story indicating that the Big12 commisioner rules that the play was not reviewable, the official game ended with the incomplete pass and the win is awarded to Nebraska. I suspect that they are meeting about it as I type.
  5. weklfrog

How bad does this suck?

QUOTE(Frog4Real @ Jul 28 2009, 07:16 AM) 356908 I'm in the same situation....the wife and I will be in CA for a wedding that same weekend. I seriously don't wanna miss the game, but it's one of my best friends. Still can't believe he (TCU alum) chose the weekend of the Utah game. more likely...
  6. weklfrog

How bad does this suck?

If the guy really followed TCU football, he would have felt safe scheduling his wedding during the week of the Utah game, because it was ALWAYS on Thursday night and a Saturday wedding that week would normally have been fine. My daughter got married the week of the last Utah home game. I was...