• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Austintxfrog94

Did Ron Jiles ever get an NFL tryout/camp?

I'm sure a lot of those pictures are incorrect, they have Vogler wearing #81 and P.D. Shabay as a black guy. I don't recall Jiles going to a training camp but I could be wrong.
  2. Austintxfrog94

SMU fans aren't smart

If it was so great it wouldn't be on FS1
  3. Austintxfrog94

ESPN + is showing Texas State @ Baylor

Those jerseys really are hideous. lol at “fat ones”
  4. Austintxfrog94

FWST: Was SMU’s successful recruitment of two TCU players the reason the Skillet is toast?

Middle school kid nose picker logic in the snippet of the article above. Didn't click and never will.
  5. Austintxfrog94

Plans made long ago are coming to fruition

Agree with this 100%. I can remember the end of SWC and roaming the dessert for decades. Not crazy about dancing on PAC graves because it could just as easily be us now or in the future.
  6. Austintxfrog94

Big 12 in position to poach Pac 12 schools?

I think you mean Euless Trinity’s Stadium.
  7. Austintxfrog94

TCU-ORU June 20th Game Thread

Worst call I’ve ever seen. You can push a guy off a base with your momentum and then tag him out. Fielders will start bumping people off the bag and tagging them out.
  8. Austintxfrog94

Reuters: Big 12 has 'a plan' for expansion, commissioner Yormark says

That tie was a bad choice. Doesn't have any pop.
  9. Austintxfrog94

TCU 360: TCU tuition to increase in upcoming year

Remember when Texans not in the Top 1% could afford TCU? Those were the days.
  10. Austintxfrog94

Schloss loving texas a&m

One might think this would encourage Aggie to look in the mirror and gain some self-awareness. LOL, I'm kidding, they're incapable.
  11. Austintxfrog94

Wolverine Digest: Michigan Is A Bad Matchup For TCU

"that will result in another dominant performance by the Wolverines"
  12. Austintxfrog94

Texas High School Finals

Looks like it. I even tried to use a family member’s U-verse and it won’t let you watch Bally’s remotely either. Kind of sucks. Not going to spend $20 for one weekend of high school football.