• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Purp

Tennis Thread?

Where are our resident tennis experts? I've been seeing notifications from the Go Frogs app that our men's team has been doing impressive things at the ITA finals. Where's all the chatter about how big a deal this is? Is it not a big deal for Pennington to be the first player in 41 years to...
  2. Purp

D Bane New Max Contract

$207MM over 5 years. Great job young man.
  3. Purp

Finebaum Can't Watch More Than 2 Games a Week

My handy-dandy ESPN app just gave me an alert that Heather Dinich and Finebaum had opinions about who was on upset alert this week. She's every bit as annoying as Finebaum, but she picked Michigan. Mr. SEC, however, picked us. His rationale? Even though Baylor is a flawed team TCU doesn't...
  4. Purp

Texas is Back!

5. Purp

Proposal for Copious News/KF|FN Threads

Might it be possible to aggregate all of these each day into a single thread or maybe a single thread of articles from each source? They all seem to get very little traffic and most get 0 comments. They also seem to diminish traffic on other higher volume threads as well because they push them...
  6. Purp

Lupton Feels Like Postseason

Win or lose, what a fantastic night of baseball. Love this atmosphere. I've missed this bigly.
  7. Purp

Zebra - End of OU/ISU Game

@Zebra Frog, when the OU player who picked off the 2 point conversion ran out of the back of the end zone why wasn't that ruled a safety? Had he run the other way into the end zone it would have counted as 2 points so why no safety? He was never down in the end zone before stepping out.
  8. Purp

TCU/Baylor Tix

I have 4 tix and a parking pass in the tennis lot that I can't use this weekend. If nobody here wants to buy them it will be your fault if Baylor people are in those seats. Any takers? Seats are midway up the east side 2nd level around the 40 yard line.
  9. Purp

Strollers and Baseball Games

TLDR: I was turned away 4 times today at different gates bc I had a stroller. It's never been contraband before today. They finally let me in, which probably pissed me off more. My wife left town for work after church so I brought all 3 kids by myself to the ballgame. Figured the 5 year old...
  10. Purp

Rodney Anderson Injury

Didn't look especially gnarly, but grabbed his knee after getting tackled. Limped off the field and they just took him to the locker room. That would be a massive hit if it's as bad as the facial expressions on the training staff make it seem.
  11. Purp

Answer to Bob Sugar Question

No new threads. #ironie #hashesfor@Deep_Purple
  12. Purp

Redirects again...

The last couple days I've seen several redirects again. I'm assuming its the new ad platform. Is the reporting process still the same since it's a different ad group? Will the response be better if i bother with the process?
  13. Purp

Russians again?

What happened this morning?
  14. Purp

Alternate Sat. Baseball GDT

For some reason the GDT is locked for me and others yet some are still posting in it. Figured we may need another one to get the discussion going. Darn Cal! Right RT? P.S. We're already down so this thread can't be a hex. I deliberately waited to ensure I didn't upset the baseball powers that be.
  15. Purp

Site Keeps Crashing

Not sure if this is related to the Russian hacking causing redirects, but now the site is crashing every few minutes or so and you can't even read a full page before it happens again.