• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. IMAFROGDAD2

SB Nation: Former TCU forward JaKobe Coles transferring to Grand Canyon

He likes to wear purple. Switch the “T” to a “G” and the uniform logo is almost identical.
  2. IMAFROGDAD2

OUs catch fumble reviewable?

There was a similar play in the Michigan/OSU game. Play was reviewed and was correctly ruled a catch and fumble.
  3. IMAFROGDAD2

Gameday Thread: TCU at Oklahoma, The Last One (Nov 24, 2023; 11AM)

The 1982 Stanford Band played better defense!
  4. IMAFROGDAD2

Gameday Thread: Horned Frogs at Cyclones (Oct 7, 2023; 7PM)

It’s Hoover’s time to shine!
  5. IMAFROGDAD2

FWST: TCU Notebook: Key transfer arrives, running back battle update

Everyone discussing grammar on this thread obliviously think they are men of extinction! Can we just stick to the topic?
  6. IMAFROGDAD2

OT: homeowners insurance

Insurance companies are financial institutions. They are rated based on their reserves. They take your money (premiums) and invest it. If the stock market is down (like it was in 2022), bond market is down (due to interest rates and inflation), claims are up (due to catastrophic weather...
  7. IMAFROGDAD2

FWST: How does this TCU baseball team compare to Horned Frogs’ past College World Series clubs?

Better hitting up and down the line-up. Solid defense. Pitching bloomed late in the season. Drew a bracket that did not include Wake Forest. Good reasons to be optimistic!
  8. IMAFROGDAD2

Lost in the Thrill of the Baseball Team: Cover of Dave Campbell's Texas Football

I’ll be impressed when Dykes, Dixon, and Saarloss are on the cover of the Rolling Stone magazine! I might buy 5 copies for my mother!
  9. IMAFROGDAD2

Sonny told them what TCU would do

TCU has been successful when forcing young opposing QBs to step up and carry their team in key games. (See Ewers, McCarthy, and every second string QB forced to play after starting QBs injured in the course of this season). Will the same strategy work with Georgia and Bennett? We will see...
  10. IMAFROGDAD2

Awful weather for the Armed Forces Bowl

Yep. I was there it it was too cold for me! But I am a warm weather guy.
  11. IMAFROGDAD2

Mike Leach

Mike Leach has been a treasure for college football. Hope he pulls through and recovers.
  12. IMAFROGDAD2

Army-Navy game - 10 Dec 2022

I had the privilege of attending the Army - Navy game in Baltimore in 2008. It was an amazing experience! I have also seen TCU play at all three service academies. There is nothing like the game day atmosphere at these institutions!
  13. IMAFROGDAD2

Is the Frog horn at the Cowboy game tonight?

I noticed the horn as well. Wondered why the Frog Horn would be at a Cowboys game.
  14. IMAFROGDAD2

A selfish request from all of you

I have a funeral to attend at 11:00 a.m. on Saturday! As Yogi Berra once said, if I don’t attend my friend’s funeral, I can’t expect him to attend mine, so I have to be there!
  15. IMAFROGDAD2

TCU/Kansas highlights

I thought the same thing. If the pass was ruled incomplete, the Frogs would have been in a better position to run down the clock before a GW FG.
  16. IMAFROGDAD2

USA Today: TCU-Kansas refs missed arguably back-to-back penalties on Jayhawks' final drive, and fans couldn’t believe it

Reminds me of the 4th down PI no call in 2014 against Baylor. The Frogs have had these situations go both ways.
  17. IMAFROGDAD2

Prayers for Wes...

Wishing you the best. Praying for a speedy recovery.
  18. IMAFROGDAD2

Army Navy - 2017

I had the opportunity to attend the Army-Navy game about 10 years ago. There is really nothing comparable in college football.