• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Frognosticator

Hey, we're ranked again!

#25. Somehow, despite beating both of them on the road, having a better conference record than them, and having a better record against top 25 teams, Baylor and Oklahoma are still ranked ahead of us. That is BS.
  2. Frognosticator

Did anyone notice that we’re ranked?

#19 in AP and #22 in coaches. Way to go frogs!
  3. Frognosticator

P5 conference bowl standings: Old vs New

Interesting stats on the bowl performance of the P5 (soon to be P4) conferences. All P5 conferences have 5 bowl victories, with one more next monday. I thought I'd look at the performance of the conferences as currently standing, and what they would be next year: Old P5 performance: PAC 12...
  4. Frognosticator

TCU vs the Land Thieves Prediction Thread

Well, we're at the last regular season game of the year. This season seemed to go by really fast. And if the frogs don't take care of business on Friday, it will be over. So, which frog team shows up? Can the frogs send the sooners to the SEC with a nice swift kick in the pants? Will...
  5. Frognosticator

The Bluebonnet Battle Spectacular Prediction Thread!

Now that we have a name for this rivalry that our 5 year-old daughters can be happy with, let's make some predictions. Both teams are struggling, but I have to think Baylor is struggling a bit more than we are. Give me the score, and the estimated number of empty seats at AGC. Frogs 35 -...
  6. Frognosticator

Cockroaches vs 1500 lbs of bull Prediction thread

UT thinks they've got a nice team now, and they're just going to roll into Ft. Worth, maybe start a highly touted true freshman for his first ever start, and pick up an easy win over a hapless and demoralized frog team. Since 2012, TCU has beaten UT 5 times as underfrogs. Even last year when...
  7. Frognosticator

How ‘Bout those Rangers!!

What a season.
  8. Frognosticator

TCU vs the Lubbock Meat Judging Champs prediction thread

Well, hopefully the off week has let the frogs refocus and get back on track. I want the score and who will get more rushing yards: Emani Bailey or Tahj Brooks TCU 33 - Tech 22. Bailey
  9. Frognosticator

TCU vs the Little Apple Mildkatz Prediction Thread

Two new QBs, two wins. Both teams think they’ll win. Who? Gimme the score TCU 35 - KSU 31
  10. Frognosticator

TCU vs the fighting Joseph Smiths Prediction thread

Well, things certainly have taken a turn for the worse in this season, but there's still quite a bit to fight for. Can Hoover continue his rapid progress that was shown at the end of the ISU game? Will BYU end TCU's four game winning streak in the series dating back to 2007? Gimme the...
  11. Frognosticator

Fire everyone, end the football program, burn the school down

I mean, why not? We are the worst football team in the history of the universe. Therefore, the university has to come to an end. I will now become an OU T-shirt fan. At least until they lose a game, and then I'll move on to the next undefeated team, ad infinitum.
  12. Frognosticator

TCU vs Iowa State Prediction Thread

Time to get back on the saddle and ride. WE CAN STILL WIN THIS CONFERENCE, DAMMIT!! I think the frogs show some fighting spirit this week. Gimme the score and the Time of Possession for TCU. TCU 33 - ISU 17. TOP: 33:45
  13. Frognosticator

TCU vs the West Virginia Couch Burners Prediction Thread

This is a tough one. We don't seem to hate WVU enough. We're 11.5 point favs, but this one seems to me like a 3-7 point game. Gimme your score and rushing yards for Bailey. TCU 24 - WVU 20 Bailey with 87 yards rushing.
  14. Frognosticator

Wiley for Heisman!!

The dude is a beast and the MVP so far.
  15. Frognosticator

Horned Frogs vs Pro-bono Ponies Prediction Thread!

Oh, I'm feeling some hate. I just have a feeling our Carter boys will be ready on Saturday to let little prancing pony know just where he belongs. That being a bottle of glue. I just want the score. TCU 45 - CJK5H 17. Get 'er done.
  16. Frognosticator

TCU vs the Houston Holgos prediction thread

Alright, after a lay up last week, we enter Big XII play on the road at Houston. Gimme the score and the total yards passing for Morris. TCU 35 - Houston 24 Morris with 267 yards passing.
  17. Frognosticator

TCU vs Nichols State Colonels Prediction Thread

Moving on from last weeks disappointing loss, how do the Frogs respond against Nichols state? I want the score, and the average YPC for TCU's rushing game. TCU 62 - Nichols St. 14. 8.7 ypc
  18. Frognosticator

TCU vs Coach Prime and his fighting buffalos Prediction Thread

I was just reminded that it is that special time of the year. Predictions! Tell me: A) the score of the game, and B) how many times they do a close up of Coach Sanders during the game My prediction: TCU 27 - Buffs 10. I think both teams struggle on offense due to new offensive personnel...
  19. Frognosticator

Kirk Sarloos - Best baseball coach in TCU history?

Two conference championships in two years. That’s batting 1.000.
  20. Frognosticator

OT: RIP Jeff Beck

Dead at 78. Was glad to see him live on what was Stevie Ray Vaughan's final tour. A legend to say the least.