• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. damnyankeephrog

What’s the big surprise at TCU game hinted by Game Day?

Cheerleaders replaced by Aggies squeezing their guyonnes.
  2. damnyankeephrog

Last Post

A few years ago, Wes had mentioned his son's (Cameron?) favorite pub in NYC where he was living. A damn yankee frog friend of mine (who, ironically passed of the same disease as Wes last week) was working in that 'hood and said he knew of it. I asked him to stop by, get some pictures and...
  3. damnyankeephrog

MARCH MADNESS GAME THREAD

Almost as creepy as being anywhere near Marvin Barnes, as was the case when I was a PT student there. For your entertainment: https://nypost.com/2018/03/13/the-story-behind-providence-colleges-terrifying-mascot/
  4. damnyankeephrog

Aggies Crying Baaahhh!

I am NOT making this up.... In his Little Green Book, the Ayatollah Khomeini established a fatwa (religious "finding") that if you do the dirty deed with a camel (even a cute one) you are duty bound to kill her (I'm assuming it's a her....otherwise it would really be perverted) and you CAN'T...
  5. damnyankeephrog

#BAYLORTEARS

Test sig block
  6. damnyankeephrog

bad news

QUOTE(Frog123 @ Dec 22 2009, 06:54 PM) 485016 l .... you will lose a mouth full of teeth before you get the first insulting word out I get "excited" when you talk tough. Oooooooo.........
  7. damnyankeephrog

bad news

Well, I heard there's a swap in the works and we're heading to the Sugar Bowl. More details as I get'em.
  8. damnyankeephrog

Do you believe now Clemson"

QUOTE(thedutchman @ Sep 26 2009, 06:58 PM) 389938 I gave them their respect They never gave us ours. Clemson is a good team but we prevailed. You go away. We won and deserved to win. Grow up. At least just a little.