• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. H

Looking for 2 Tickets to SMU Game

Looking for 2 tickets to the SMU game next Saturday, preferably in the TCU section
  2. H

2021 Frog Baseball (General)

The one and only PP for all sports. There is no baseball PP that I am aware of. The manager said it was all sports. I just don’t think she knew much about point system or how it works and she just handles ticket purchases
  3. H

I believe you nailed it correctly. This approach is completely poorly thought about and no planning in place. Opt in and Opt out should have been done probably 30 days ago and then set times appropriately for all STH who opted in. Schedule really should not have mattered, unless you were...
  4. H

Was that really necessary or are you just naturally a rude person? You were not on the call so you have absolutely no idea what was said. As Maniac responded, the young lady was pleasant but does not know a thing. One minute she tells me my rank and that is how PP were used. She then tells...
  5. H

Hey their young buck, how hard did you ask? Did you apply a fishbone questioning approach? Based on your response, I was concerned and called the ticket office myself. Like you, the initial responses from the agent was she really did not know, and she actually became confused about the...
  6. H

Will be difficult. Going to research possible road trip to Lafayette for series. Same weekend Miss State is at LSU. Thinking of TCU game at 3:00 and the drive and see LSU that night. All the stars would have to be lined up for sure. Did notice that Lafayette is reduced seating . They are...
  7. H

Yes it very well could be. I have had my tickets for almost 20 years now, great seats in the lower level. Have missed less than 5% of the games through the years. Have traveled to tournaments, bought A&M SR tickets in C/S, and traveled to Omaha 4 of the 5 years they made the CWS. The only...
  8. H

For Football I picked the 2nd day and basketball the first day. Have had season tickets for baseball for close to 20 years. I pick the morning of the 11th. I may be wrong, but honestly I don’t think they are starting the process until the 10th at the earliest and maybe not until the 11th...
  9. H

Hoops Opener (HBU) Thread

Quit being a spoiled moron with a sense of entitlement as to the rules not applying to or you are offended because someone reminded you of the rules. Put your big girl panties on and quit being a cry baby. No one here on this board cares about your whining and neither does TCU. It’s their...
  10. H

If you got a PM from me, titled Profanity..

Just replied and then got on the board to read other fake newd. Go ahead and disregard my PM back to you.
  11. H

OSU game #3

Absolutely. This kid could not hit the ball out of the infield his freshman year, if he even made contact. He kept working hard, keeping a positive attitude and being a great teammate. He was not starting at the first of the year, and now he is the team’s leading hitter. Great example of...
  12. H

OSU game #3

Well the 2-handed comment is probably appropriate. In game 1 last week against KSU, the same player who dropped the ball was on 2nd base with one out. Luken hit a sharp grounder to the SS in front of dame player. He decides to go to third and is thrown out at 3b by 20 feet, taking...
  13. H

Baseball - TCU v Minnesota - Sunday, Game #3

And another error, allows a run then another wild pitch let’s in another. 6-0 Gophers, with 4 of the runs unearned. Schloss is pulling his hair out.
  14. H

Not me. We are playing like an average team. Play like this and Weill be playing just to get into the tourney
  15. H

And another error there. Scorekeeper gave it a hit. That’s at least the 2nd of those this weekend
  16. H

Through 16 innings of baseball today We have 8 hits, 1 run, 4 errors, and 3 wild pitches I think the problem we have not playing small ball this year, is that we do not have a line up of hitters with 3-4 hitters best in the 9th hole or on the bench.
  17. H

Basketball I would agree more, but not as much here in baseball. We were not this bad the last 3-4 years and we did not play small ball then.
  18. H

Totally unacceptable. Defense. The whole team coaches and players, should be ashamed with the defensive performances. Combined with the offensive ineptitude Just bunt the ball, we will error on it or play it into a single
  19. H

Great example at what or defense does to us 1. Leadoff nlbstter hits weak hound all that Shawn should get and to slow for 3b, should have been an out. 2. Next batter hits weak ground ball to 2B but too slow for DP 3. We wild pitch the runner to 3rd 4 he scores on the hit.
  20. H

Baseball - TCU v Minnesota - Saturday, Game #2

Expectations was based on our rotation. Nothing great this yesr. But overall solid. Defense and mental part is lacking. We have been small balled all weekend