• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. ShreveFrog

New baseball unies

This will help us hit! ;) Posted on TCU Baseball Facebook page.
  2. ShreveFrog

Kickoffs rule change in NFL ... and maybe college?

Hopefully something like this trickles down to college. I'm glad actual kickoff returns are coming back. (But no more squibs or surprise onside kicks.) https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/39813751/everything-know-nfl-hybrid-kickoff-rule-change
  3. ShreveFrog

2024 MLB Thread

Hey, why not get this started with a good ol' gambling scandal? https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/39768770/dodgers-shohei-ohtani-interpreter-fired-theft
  4. ShreveFrog

NCAA Tournament

Grambling State just won in its first ever NCAA Tournament game. Came from 14 down (I think) to win in OT, 88-81 over Montana State. Thriller! Now they get Purdue. Colorado and Eddie about to take the floor vs. Boise State in the final First Four game.
  5. ShreveFrog

Happy birthday, Top Frog!

Thanks for being a great big bro and thanks for all you do here for us Frog fans!
  6. ShreveFrog

TCU vs FGCU Game 3

Basseer gets the start at 3B, batting 7th. Boyers hitting 9th. Otherwise same lineup.
  7. ShreveFrog

TCU vs FGCU Game 2

Kole is my pick to Kleck.
  8. ShreveFrog

Did you know? Tony Gwynn was offered by TCU

Just watched an MLB Network doc on Tony Gwynn. Outstanding. Got to Googling. And there's this entry on his Wiki page: Gwynn also had an offer from Texas Christian University (TCU). However, he was told that he would be their first black player in 30 years, which ruled them out from his...
  9. ShreveFrog

Week 12 - Other Games

Wazzu walloping Colorado 28-7 early 2nd quarter. What a missed opportunity for us to get the season off to good start and cool all the Prime hype.
  10. ShreveFrog

MNF Saints vs. Panthers

Andy Dalton is a better QB right now than either Young or Carr. And either team could/could’ve had him out there tonight. Wish Kendre wasn’t hurt.
  11. ShreveFrog

New helmets vs. Houston?

12. ShreveFrog

Met the TCU legend Bob Lilly!

He laughed when I told him I found his old helmet! Nice man who gave a beautiful signature!
  13. ShreveFrog

Houston roadtrip recommendations

Looking for recommendations for hotels and restaurants/bars pregame and postgame, not too far from the Coogs’ stadium. Though I understand it’s not in the best part of town. TIA! Go Frogs!
  14. ShreveFrog

TCU vs Tech Saturday and Sunday thread

Fresh start. Go Frogs!
  15. ShreveFrog

TCU diaper bag with changing pad

Please see ebay ad...
  16. ShreveFrog

TCU vs OU Game 3

Someone please explain why our top 2 rbi guys are at the top of the order? Go Frogs!
  17. ShreveFrog

TCU vs OU Game 2

Klecker on the hill. What do we think about Taylor hitting leadoff? I’d keep him hitting third for a first inning RBI opportunity. I’d go Nunez, Richardson, Taylor, Davis.
  18. ShreveFrog

TCU baseball vest

Who can tell me when the Frogs wore this vest? Snagged it on eBay. Game worn from a seller with lots of others.
  19. ShreveFrog

Game 3 vs. TU

Clutch double by Byrne as Sacco ran on 3-2 count to score from first! Why start lefty DH vs lefty TU pitcher? I would try Speaker, but what do I know? Go Frogs!