• The KillerFrogs
Spike
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have a guy named John Dickens, with Omega Securities on Throckmorton in downtown FW. They represent American Funds. I made some good investments and put the money with Omega back in 1993, which has increased exponentially. So much so, that I was able to retire at 57 at which time I rolled the remainder of my 401k with him. I have also sent family members, co workers and friends, non of which have been disappointed.
    PurplFrawg
    PurplFrawg
    John handles my stuff as well. I'm comfortably retired for the past three years, and I have more in the account now than when I retired. John is great.
    Rick,
    Is it 1 ticket by itself? I don't really need it for the La Monroe game, but would gladly take it off your hands. I would definitely try to put it to good use for the Portland game, probably SMU as well.
    Spike, I just got back from AFA late last night. I overheated a couple time on the trip Wed at practice and Sat at the game but had a great time both in fort Worth and Colorado Springs. Can you use my ticket to the ULMO game this week ? Let me know whose name to put the ticket in will call for and I'll email Chip Heiss. Also do you want the Port St and SMU tix? Rick Hosea
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…