• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

geezer

Colonel, USAF (Retired)
q

It's easy to snap a pic when shes in a bikini while blaming it on getting a picture with the kiddo in the pool...but taking a picture from behind with yoga pants on is kinda pervy. I'll give it a dam good effort....

giphy.gif

Horny 4 Life

Is Whiskey Myers a live show worth giving the wife an IOU?

They've got a show locally next week and I just found out. She's not keen on leaving the kiddo with a babysitter yet, so it would be me and a friend.

Also in consideration...I could pass on Whiskey Myers and go to Turnpike Troubadors in Cleveland in a couple months.

Thoughts?

Punter1

They've got a show locally next week and I just found out. She's not keen on leaving the kiddo with a babysitter yet, so it would be me and a friend.

Also in consideration...I could pass on Whiskey Myers and go to Turnpike Troubadors in Cleveland in a couple months.

Thoughts?

Pay it forward, backward, sideways....and find a way to go to both...

If you live in the northeast you can't see these guys once a month like us Texans can....plus Whiskey puts on a badass show. Get there early and post up close...

nwlafrog

Thoughts?

Uh, yeah buddy. They’re darnin rad. Go to both and tell her you need to take a mental health day away from home and attend the other one too. It’s like, the law that you are able to take a mental health day whenever, I think. At least that’s my excuse for a lot of stuff.

nwlafrog

Pay it forward, backward, sideways....and find a way to go to both...

If you live in the northeast you can't see these guys once a month like us Texans can....plus Whiskey puts on a badass show. Get there early and post up close...

I just got off of a job and there was an old timer who coached most of the band members from Whiskey Myers in little league. Had some cool stories.

nwlafrog

Looks like it's time to buy a new mattress. Anyone bought one recently? Keep seeing the Casper and Leesa commercials. Not sure I could ever buy a mattress sight unseen.

Yeah, Mrs. NWLA bought a 3k dollar tempur pedic adjustable one and I’m still pissed off about making monthly payments on a got damn mattress. For that kind of money it better change its own sheets and give me mouthhugs on the regular. It’s a decent mattress, but you can do better and way cheaper. Believe me.

Edit - go to the mattress store and start grinding on them and thrusting like the Key and Peele sketch to try them out for a real world experience before purchasing. That would be great and the salesmen would really appreciate it. I’m positive about that.

netty2424

Yeah, Mrs. NWLA bought a 3k dollar tempur pedic adjustable one and I’m still pissed off about making monthly payments on a got damn mattress. For that kind of money it better change its own sheets and give me mouthhugs on the regular. It’s a decent mattress, but you can do better and way cheaper. Believe me.

Edit - go to the mattress store and start grinding on them and thrusting like the Key and Peele sketch to try them out for a real world experience before purchasing. That would be great and the salesmen would really appreciate it. I’m positive about that.
Haha that would be funny balls. I didn't see the bit you're talking about.

My in-laws bought one of those tempur-pedic mattresses, the ones that are split and each side raises, lowers, vidrates, etc. $10,000. Couldn't believe it. Surely there are good mattresses out there at decent price points.

nwlafrog

Haha that would be funny balls. I didn't see the bit you're talking about.

My in-laws bought one of those tempur-pedic mattresses, the ones that are split and each side raises, lowers, vidrates, etc. $10,000. Couldn't believe it. Surely there are good mattresses out there at decent price points.

She probably lied to me and it was more, either way. The darnin thing doesn’t do laundry, make itself up in the morning, or caress my man bits the way that it should for the price tag. Someone told me once to stick the the “S” brands. I can’t remember them all, but brands like Serta, Sealy, and idk anymore.. said you can’t go wrong.

Land Frog

Darn baylor!

Tempur-pedics are not good to scheiss on.

Land Frog

Darn baylor!
Pre gaming at the house.....

taking the wife out to the Honky Tonk in a bit to twirl her around and step on her feet repeatedly. Gonna have beverages and enjoy the ship out of every second of it. It’s been a while.
Besides Fort Worth and TCU, I miss dancing the most. Who the darn line dances to country music? Not me.

Country bars up north are few and far between.

Horny 4 Life

Doing Dad Life tonight. Killed a bottle of one of my favorite bourbons and I'm topping it off with Yuengling while attempting to make a busy board for the little guy.

The wife was not pleased when I suggested that instead of paying $150-200 for a busy board that we just turn him loose in the garage. The "my parents did it with me and I survived" argument didn't work either.

So, here I go.
26805207_10101983534308324_3276163731840299666_n.jpg