• The KillerFrogs

FWST: TCU’s situation with QB Kenny Hill reveals flaw in recognizing serious injury

Mean Purple

News flash for Mac...... sometimes there are things wrong with our bodies that we don’t know about. That’s not a flaw, it’s just the reality of life.
My guess is his concussion is very mild. When that happens, the impact may show up for a day. Hard to sleep and then strong headaches. Still takes a few days to get back.

bleedpurple

I have recently had several mri’s done and subsequent appointments with nureologists. At all of the appointments the doctor noted that apparently had a lot of concussions. It has been a fun ride

Limp Lizard

I have recently had several mri’s done and subsequent appointments with nureologists. At all of the appointments the doctor noted that apparently had a lot of concussions. It has been a fun ride
Sometimes I get the impressions that many on this board have had a lot of concussions. Maybe just a lot of drinks?

InstaFrog

Sometimes I get the impressions that many on this board have had a lot of concussions. Maybe just a lot of drinks?
Guilty as charged. During the OU game I had a number of Caucussions to ease the pain
tenor.gif

I think coaches should be jailed in situations like this where they put the team and the program ahead of what’s the right thing to do.