• The KillerFrogs

High winds on the High Plains today

Limp Lizard

I think someone told me their field is below ground level, like ACS, but I remember some game there 30+ years ago where the wind was a major factor. Don't know if the current configuration blocks out as much wind as the Carter. Nowadays it has to be some great wind to affect play.

P

purplePPO

With the strong arm of S. Robinson, the normal plays of lateral or 5, 10 yard even 15 yard passes probably will not be a problem. If we decide or try a long or longer pass then maybe the wind will be a factor. Field goal attempts with our kicker is very uncertain. We need to run the ball today. TT will stack the box and dare SR to beat them throwing. Fun to see. I'm looking forward to it.

lubbock.jpg

Opintel

Moderators
With the strong arm of S. Robinson, the normal plays of lateral or 5, 10 yard even 15 yard passes probably will not be a problem. If we decide or try a long or longer pass then maybe the wind will be a factor. Field goal attempts with our kicker is very uncertain. We need to run the ball today. TT will stack the box and dare SR to beat them throwing. Fun to see. I'm looking forward to it.
He runs quite well.

texasrobster1997

Yeah. This will be fun. High risk, high reward. Honestly I couldnt see us beating OU in a rematch without some sort of change in our offense. Let’s go all in and live with the consequences...