• The KillerFrogs

Starkville singalong

Frog-in-law1995

Liked for Run to the Hills because it makes no sense in any way but is also an awesome idea.

Also, if going with DU why not go all in with Freaks? I'm sure the west side lower bowl would enjoy that.

The idea of 50,000 trying to hit those notes AND keep up with the tempo just made me giggle.

I was serious about DU, though. I think a weekly 80s rap battle would do well. Sadly, Going Back to Cali wouldn’t be appropriate.

Moose Stuff

Liked for Run to the Hills because it makes no sense in any way but is also an awesome idea.

Also, if going with DU why not go all in with Freaks? I'm sure the west side lower bowl would enjoy that.

I’m WAY in on Freaks. 4th grader and I listen to that before every game to get pumped up. I’m not a very good parent.

Edit - Tell me you can’t picture Turpin dancing along to that as he waits to receive the opening kickoff.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
The idea of 50,000 trying to hit those notes AND keep up with the tempo just made me giggle.

I was serious about DU, though. I think a weekly 80s rap battle would do well. Sadly, Going Back to Cali wouldn’t be appropriate.
Continues to make me laugh when I think about a stadium singing that song. The lyrics are so incongruous with a stadium sing along in every way possible.

People singing about the genicide of Indians then screaming and high fiving.