• The KillerFrogs

Apparently, ISU is a lock to win on Saturday

TCU_91

The weather is a non-factor.

In fact cold weather after two a days in the Texas August heat always provided an extra bounce in our steps.

frognutz

They are a very good team. I'm more worried about ISU than I am OU.

yYn75d8.gif

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs
I was re-watching the TCU vs OSU game tonight, and I hope we don't have Bob Griese calling any more of our games. He is often very negative about TCU, probably cause he is a Baylor lover. He. Is. A. Jerk.
Pretty sure he had a daughter at TCU when I was there in the late 80s.

stbrab

I was re-watching the TCU vs OSU game tonight, and I hope we don't have Bob Griese calling any more of our games. He is often very negative about TCU, probably cause he is a Baylor lover. He. Is. A. Jerk.
Bob or Brian? Regardless, he was pretty negative.

MinFrog

I have always liked ISU, good for them that they have a good team this year.

Should be a good game and it makes TCU look all the better to beat a ranked team on the road.

PO Frog

I'm 49, have broken my leg and ankle and I think I'm slightly more mobile than Mr. Kempt.

He has proven if you give him room he will run if needed, but won't out run anyone other than DT's.
Our DTs sprint out into coverage on zone blitzes now, so he may not even be able to outrun them...

Kejones68

Just wanted to say great game last week. I got the chance to meet a few TCU fans that made the trip to Ames and same as down here, good group of folks.

Wish you guys the best of luck the rest of the way, unless by some miracle my 'Clones make the championship game against y'all...then not so much that day lol