• The KillerFrogs

Arkansas Fail

MN Frog

If anyone had any morsel of respect left for Bret Belima, it will be gone after watching this. Clearly he's teaching his players to fake injuries to stop the clock. Watch the video. I remember watching his players fall all over the field last year when they beat us. He's gonna get whatever outcome comes his way this year when the Razorbacks lose out. It couldnt happen to a nicer guy.

http://www.espn.com/college-football/game?gameId=400933894

HToady

Arkansas football made its fatal mistake in 1990. Everything else has been a footnote; a never-ending footnote of futility.
Unfortunately Jerry Jones is trying to correct that by giving Arkansas a home game in Texas, every other year. And as you might expect, the stupid agmos are accommodating him.

Froginbedford

They've certainly succeeded in diminishing our win up there.

It's all a part of his master revenge plan for TCU beating him in the Rose Bowl...tank the BiG championship game in 2014, pushingOhio State ahead of TCU, then tank the whole 2017 season after losing to TCU so that the Frogs will be bypassed by Ohio State, Penn State, or Wisconsin for the fourth place in the national tournament....

Dr. Coach Haus

It's all a part of his master revenge plan for TCU beating him in the Rose Bowl...tank the BiG championship game in 2014, pushingOhio State ahead of TCU, then tank the whole 2017 season after losing to TCU so that the Frogs will be bypassed by Ohio State, Penn State, or Wisconsin for the fourth place in the national tournament....
He wasn't there for the tank game

Limey Frog

That move to the SEC West was a horrific blunder for both the Pig People and the Sheep Paramours. Destine to be

permanently entrenched as those forgotten also-rans.

I think it's too early to say for Aggy. It could still work out for them. I rather suspect that when Bama's run finally ends it will be whoever succeeds Sumlin in college station that is next up to have their day. But like Nebraska in the post Big 8 era, Arkansas always depended on that tie to the state of Texas for its relevance. Now they have nothing. They're just off-brand crappy Bama lite.