• The KillerFrogs

2017 CFB: Week 4 Other Games Thread & TV Schedule

netty2424

No way that wasn't mandatory by the pot-stirring higher ups. [ darn ] espn.
Exactly.

In fact, it simply had to be directed down to him because if it wasn't, he's clearly inept and no longer qualified for that position and would've been taken off the air, stat.

TCUdirtbag

No doubt he's well compensated. But it has to be frustrating when fans don't show regardless how much cash he's stacking. And it's not like he's putting a ship product on the field either.

I’m not w regular USF viewer, so I don’t know what a normal crowd looks like. But the game was on a Thursday night at an NFL Stadium (which I know is their home stadium but I assume it’s off campus), and a huge hurricane just slammed south Florida, so I’m going to give the fans a pass for this one.

netty2424

I’m not w regular USF viewer, so I don’t know what a normal crowd looks like. But the game was on a Thursday night at an NFL Stadium (which I know is their home stadium but I assume it’s off campus), and a huge hurricane just slammed south Florida, so I’m going to give the fans a pass for this one.
Very true. I completely forgot about the weather issues they've been dealing with.

MinFrog

Just think, we were there with Boise at one point in the same conference and having similar success. The only thing that saved us is that we kept our coach and theirs bolted for UW.

MTfrog5

Boise just doesn't have the same intimidation as if had with Peterson and Moore. Really since we beat them up there. Always seem to have some close games or lose some at home now days