• The KillerFrogs

Visitor Section in Stillwater

MAcFroggy

Looking at getting some tickets to the TCU game in Stillwater this weekend. Anybody know what number the TCU fan sections are at Boone Pickens Stadium?

chili24

That's what it has been the last 3 times we have been there. Oh by they way, the seats suck too.

Yeah the visitor seats there aren't the best. If I were you I'd just buy decent seats on stubhub and sit with the OSU fans as mentioned above. They seem to be a pretty hospitable fan base. If you can get seats on the south side you may get some shade, too.

tcumaniac

Tcu section seats blow blow blow.

If you like the comradery of being with fellow TCU fans it's maybe worth it... I personally enjoy being able to be loud and cheer for tcu without looking like a dbag in the middle of OSU fans, but man, the viewing ankle is terrible.

MAcFroggy

Tcu section seats blow blow blow.

If you like the comradery of being with fellow TCU fans it's maybe worth it... I personally enjoy being able to be loud and cheer for tcu without looking like a dbag in the middle of OSU fans, but man, the viewing ankle is terrible.

Yeah, I am the same way. I know visitor seats normally stink, but I enjoy being with other Frogs. Seems to make the experience more fun for me.

Yeah, I went to our last beat down in Stillwater. OSU does not give opposing fans great seats.

Limp Lizard

At basketball games I am borderline rude to visitors who sit in a TCU section. Something like the club seating is different. But generally, sit with your own fans.
Or if your tuchus is too entitled to sit with the hoi polloi, then shell out for really premium tickets.

westoverhillbilly

At basketball games I am borderline rude to visitors who sit in a TCU section. Something like the club seating is different. But generally, sit with your own fans.

Last year, the guy with seats next to us sold his TTU, OU and OSU tix to fans from those schools.. I made sure none of them made it to halftime before they left.. I quit doing business with the ticket holder over this it so upset me..

I agree, sit with your own group- look at the video screen when the action is at the other side of the field..

Evlo59

Just got mine today from stub hub in 228 row 27. Face was 90 I paid 57 plus fees. When I called the ticket office they said we returned about 40/50 tickets to OSU.