• The KillerFrogs

Coaches Poll 15

LisaLT

I think this season will be more like 2010, horrible SMU game riddled with errors but the final score didn't really reflect that, and onto the meat of the conference schedule with a team that establishes itself as one of the best in the country.
Let's hope you are right!!!

netty2424

Anything can happen in a game like this. Couple crazy turnovers, injury, bad calls, and the outcome isn't so predetermined.

I'd like to see the defense start out "learning" early, rather than playing catch up by "learning" later. Time for GP to take some responsibility and get this thing going from the jump.

This is the biggest game of the year for us. If we can some how pull this game out in a place that has some voodoo for us then the confidence we'll have should make the rest of the conference season much easier.

I'm not predicting a victory but I'll sure as hell be cheering for one.

Pharm Frog

The hurricane cancellations are nobody's fault but what an advantage for FSU if pollsters assume a win over ULM and FSU gets all the time off. maybe they are waiting to see if the game gets made up.

Nope. FSU is screwed. Will have no 13th data point to overcome their loss. Game must be played or season over for Noles relative to playoffs.

Limp Lizard

I'd like to see the defense start out "learning" early, rather than playing catch up by "learning" later. Time for GP to take some responsibility and get this thing going from the jump.
Unfortunately that is not the normal way GPs defenses play. Usually they look mediocre the first two or three possessions, stiffen up pretty well the rest of the half, then shut them down the second half. If we can hold OSU to 10 points through their first three possessions (assuming no turnovers and super short Cowboy possessions), I will be feeling pretty good.

StinnettFrog

Both teams have very good offenses, OSU is better on that side, TCU has the better defense from what I have seen so far. Playing there has never been good for us. I still think the Frogs force a couple of turnovers and play good enough to win this one.

GO FROGS

FROG PARENTS 1961

COACH FORESMAN POLL (Coach Foresman here)

1. TCU
2. OSU
3. Alabama
4. Clemson
5. Oklahoma
6. PSU
7. Michigan
8. Virginia Tech
9. Washington
10. Wisconsin
11. Washington State
12. Georgia
13. Mississippi State
14. Miami
15. USC
16. Auburn
17. Louisville
18. South Florida
19. Ohio State
20. Florida State

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs

1. TCU
2. OSU
3. Alabama
4. Clemson
5. Oklahoma
6. PSU
7. Michigan
8. Virginia Tech
9. Washington
10. Wisconsin
11. Washington State
12. Georgia
13. Mississippi State
14. Miami
15. USC
16. Auburn
17. Louisville
18. South Florida
19. Ohio State
20. Florida State
129. Baylor

FIFY

Bruce Berry

1. TCU
2. OSU
3. Alabama
4. Clemson
5. Oklahoma
6. PSU
7. Michigan
8. Virginia Tech
9. Washington
10. Wisconsin
11. Washington State
12. Georgia