• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

TheFDN

I bet that Chris Davis is a holocaust denier.
I know who that clown is. He has zero ties to Baylor and none to Briles as far as I know. He has gone psycho on another message board in the past. Not sure why he's slobbering all over the Briles family, but I'm certain he has some sort of mental issue going on.

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-not-stop-Baylor-football-s-rape-culture.html

Daily Mail:

EXCLUSIVE: Baylor football players taught recruits how to target female students, created a 'gang rape culture' and lived by mantra 'you were one person's woman, you were everybody's', says victim in new book
  • Baylor University officials knew there was a major problem with players sexually assaulting women, but chalked it up to 'locker room' behavior, according to a new book
  • One woman claimed four to eight players would participate in 'gang rapes' at a time and the assaults were filmed
  • 'Violated: Exposing Rape at Baylor University Amid College Football's Sexual Assault Crisis' reveals the extent to which the school tried to keep the sex scandals quiet
  • An assistant coach told authors many of the sexual assault reports went to the police, but the athletic department was left in the dark
  • A lawsuit filed in January claims between 2011 and 2014, 31 Baylor football players committed at least 52 rapes
. ...

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs
Story on the new lawsuit:

http://www.kwtx.com/content/news/Me...in-new-suit-against-BU-alleges-441328073.html
“Meaningful reform has not yet set in” new suit against BU alleges
By Staff |
Posted: Mon 4:27 PM, Aug 21, 2017

WACO, Texas (KWTX) A new Title IX lawsuit filed Monday against Baylor that stems from an alleged rape that occurred 11 months after the university promised sweeping changes claims “meaningful reform has not yet set in.”

In May Baylor regents announced "structural completion" of the 105 recommendations growing out of the Pepper Hamilton law firm's scathing report of a review of the sexual assault scandal that engulfed the school's football program.

But the suit filed Monday in U.S. District Court on behalf of a Baylor coed who alleges that another student raped her in April says “University Title IX personnel directly contradicted any assurance that meaningful change had occurred within the Title IX office despite the University’s repeated boasting of full implementation of the recommendations.

Instead, the suit says, university employees asked the student what type of clothes she was wearing at the time of the alleged rape and how easily they were removed, interrogated her about alcohol use and what she had eaten, and ultimately determined that the sex was consensual, without having the results of an exam performed by a sexual assault nurse examiner at a local hospital.

“When Jane Doe 11 maintained that the assault was not consensual, the university attempted to have her say that (her alleged attacker) may have nevertheless believed that he had consent.

Big Frog II

http://www.kwtx.com/content/news/Me...in-new-suit-against-BU-alleges-441328073.html
By Staff |

WACO, Texas (KWTX) A new Title IX lawsuit filed Monday against Baylor that stems from an alleged rape that occurred 11 months after the university promised sweeping changes claims “meaningful reform has not yet set in.”

In May Baylor regents announced "structural completion" of the 105 recommendations growing out of the Pepper Hamilton law firm's scathing report of a review of the sexual assault scandal that engulfed the school's football program.

But the suit filed Monday in U.S. District Court on behalf of a Baylor coed who alleges that another student raped her in April says “University Title IX personnel directly contradicted any assurance that meaningful change had occurred within the Title IX office despite the University’s repeated boasting of full implementation of the recommendations.

Instead, the suit says, university employees asked the student what type of clothes she was wearing at the time of the alleged rape and how easily they were removed, interrogated her about alcohol use and what she had eaten, and ultimately determined that the sex was consensual, without having the results of an exam performed by a sexual assault nurse examiner at a local hospital.

“When Jane Doe 11 maintained that the assault was not consensual, the university attempted to have her say that (her alleged attacker) may have nevertheless believed that he had consent.

It looks like things have not changed at all in Waco.

Horny 4 Life

While not Baylor, very similar atmospheres. Father of one of the convicted rapists at Steubenville HS shot the judge that had been on the case then was killed. Some of the Baylor darnwads give off that same vibe of being willing to shoot anyone that taints their hallowed name.

Very similar towns and somewhat similar situations, but the judge who was shot was not involved with the trial of that man's son. That was handled by a judge from across the state in Cincinnati, primarily because nobody in Steubenville could be trusted to properly handle that case.

netty2424

GABear
8:53p, 8/15/17
R

So once the dust settles, where does Briles land? Top 5 program?
tenor.gif

AroundWorldFrog

Because top 5 programs fire their coaches all time......duh! Absolutely.
It's all the plan, man. Stidham intentionally sucks for Auburn with no backup QB essentially. Malzahn gets fired and Art is in. Tapefingers back by his side.

All carefully orchestrated by UT, ESPN and the hairy leg feminazi of PH.

froginaustin

By Staff |

rape-em365 chimes in-- absolutely unbelievable:

https://sicem365.com/forums/2/topics/12073

Outstanding post so far--

yep, girl said she was kissed unwantingly....Baylor investigated and found the guy innocent and that she had also asked another girl for a 3some....

ShadowFrog

Moderators

By Staff |

Yup.
Still 12th century.
So much for that.

ATC Frog

rape-em365 chimes in-- absolutely unbelievable:

https://sicem365.com/forums/2/topics/12073

Outstanding post so far--

Pretty sure that poster has his wires crossed (not surprising). I thought that it was the assisting guy that approached the second girl and proposed a 3-way, not the girl that was assualted that brought it up.

But I guess I shouldn't be surprised that a rapeem365 member is quick to blame the victim