• The KillerFrogs

AP Poll out

Wexahu

UT at 23? Maybe they should play a few games before pollsters rank them in the top 25.

I'm not sure what to make of them. The last two years, that was the worst-coached team I've ever seen in my life, just complete disfunction....almost hard to fathom bad. They have some talent down there, with just competent D1 level coaching I would think they could turn it around pretty quickly.

I'm not sure Herman is all that but I was sure hoping they'd keep Strong around, he was great for TCU.

ifrog

I'm not sure what to make of them. The last two years, that was the worst-coached team I've ever seen in my life, just complete disfunction....almost hard to fathom bad. They have some talent down there, with just competent D1 level coaching I would think they could turn it around pretty quickly.

I'm not sure Herman is all that but I was sure hoping they'd keep Strong around, he was great for TCU.

You aren't sure what to make of them? They are a 5 win team in the past 3-4 years. Your Tom Herman boner is showing, but not surprised since he was at Ohio State. You sound like a typical T-shirt fan blaming UTs losses on Strong.

Limp Lizard

People have been saying that for the last 10 years. Actually 29 out of the last 30 years....they did win it all in 2005. After year after year of having recruiting classes in the top 5 nationally.

bleedpurple

I was also a fan of choline strong at UT. I hope ATM has the same kind of hire that UT did after they let go sumlin this year. I also do not think Herman is going to do jack in Austin and then the politics will get to him. Get up off my grill!

Wexahu

You aren't sure what to make of them? They are a 5 win team in the past 3-4 years. Your Tom Herman boner is showing, but not surprised since he was at Ohio State. You sound like a typical T-shirt fan blaming UTs losses on Strong.

Well, I think he did a horrible job there. They were completely inept at times and when that is the case it should always fall on the coach. I have no idea if Herman is gonna be good, he's highly over-hyped given his accomplishments so far, I know that. But you almost can't get worse coaching than what they've had there recently.