• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Purp

EPL just released next season's schedule and turns out the Spurs are playing home games at Wembley while White Hart Lane is being rebuilt. Kinda upset about this. I really wanted to experience the atmosphere of a true home game. May try to catch a Chelsea match too, now.
I think they announced this a few weeks ago. White Hart Lane was razed the day after they beat ManU in the final game there. I've got mixed emotions about them playing in Wembley. COYS!

Tom Brown

I think they announced this a few weeks ago. White Hart Lane was razed the day after they beat ManU in the final game there. I've got mixed emotions about them playing in Wembley. COYS!

Yes but construction had already begun, right, kinda like OU football. But EPL off season is too short i guess.

Maybe Spurs should relegate until the stadium is ready and let the Londoners of Fulham do their bidding.

Purp

Yes but construction had already begun, right, kinda like OU football. But EPL off season is too short i guess.

Maybe Spurs should relegate until the stadium is ready and let the Londoners of Fulham do their bidding.
Yes. Construction had already been underway. I agree Craven Cottage should be am EPL venue, but not at the expense of Spurs.

TCURiggs

Finally starting the season of better call saul that just finished. I hope it progresses a bit faster this season.

They all run together to me, but this season was good/typical. There were some fantastic episodes and some moved that a little slower. I wasn't thrilled with the final episode of the season, but it certainly left a lot to build on. Goes without saying, but well worth watching... so good.

MTfrog5

Need to catch up on the last three episodes of Better Call Saul. Usually watch it on the free on demand but for whatever reason the last three episodes never made it on there. Thought this season was solid though. Remember Breaking Bad after season 3 is where the show really turned from a good show into a great show