• The KillerFrogs

Mo Bamba exposed by his brother

Purp

I don't feel like watching 20+ minutes of rambling. In 4 minutes I gathered Mo got some stuff he shouldn't have gotten and that could jeopardize his eligibility. Was there any greater detail shared aside from that?

SportsJunkie

I only got through about 7 min....sounds like this Greer guy was trying to get him around better influences and befriend No. Sounds like his brother thought he would be Mo's agent. This greer guy bought him a lot of nice things....thsgs all i got from it.
Big deal though really.... Let the kid better his life and go straight to the NBA

Purp

I only got through about 7 min....sounds like this Greer guy was trying to get him around better influences and befriend No. Sounds like his brother thought he would be Mo's agent. This greer guy bought him a lot of nice things....thsgs all i got from it.
Big deal though really.... Let the kid better his life and go straight to the NBA
That's about what I gathered from it. And if that kid thinks he really has a shot to be a legit agent he's dumber than he sounds.

flyfishingfrog

Wasn't Mo recruited by Harvard at one time?

Seems like either they are step brothers or Harvard was reaching because this guy doesn't exactly elicit the visions of a brain scientist or rocket surgeon...

Or maybe he should be a poster child for why you shouldn't do drugs.

This is a non issue according to article over on CBS Sports. The person "giving" him gifts has been mentoring him since he was 9 years old.

Both Texas and the NCAA were aware of this and he was already cleared of any wrong doing.

"When Mo asked me to guide him and help coordinate the logistics of his recruitment, I immediately engaged the former chief compliance officer of two Big Ten/Big 12 schools, who provided frequent consultation on a variety of matters," Love told 247 Sports on Thursday. "Doing things the right way has been our top priority since Day 1. Mo's got way too much to lose to take any chances on anything even remotely impermissible. With my nine-year, preexisting relationship on the line with Mo personally, let alone his college eligibility, I took several additional measures to ensure that Mo was fully compliant every step of the way."

DickBumpastache

The brother has a sheet. I'm guessing he tried to extort Bamba or the 'guardian' by threatening to do this, then when they wouldn't pay him off, he went through with it.

Seriously doubt much (if anything) comes of it.