• The KillerFrogs

FWST: TCU football lands highly regarded Washington linebacker for class of 2018

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog

FWST: TCU football lands highly regarded Washington linebacker for class of 2018

Star-Telegram

Sumner (Wash.) linebacker Ben Wilson, ranked as a four-star prospect by Scout.com, announced Friday on Twitter that he has committed to TCU for the football class of 2018, the Tacoma News Tribune reported.

“The biggest factor for me was that it reminds of Sumner,” Wilson told The News Tribune. “It’s a small campus, the coaches are similar to (Sumner) coach (Keith) Ross, they will push you to your best and they showed me that on my visit, as well. It just felt like home.”

Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/sports...niversity/article157996479.html#storylink=cpy

InstaFrog

Sweet, maybe I can open a new thread and find nothing in it..... And find nothing in it..... And find nothing in it...................

froginmn

This thread is badly broken.

Welcome Ben! Looking forward to seeing a highly skilled and highly touted LB jump in to a GP defense.

And if you can play baseball, so much the better.

InstaFrog

That was my point, in a way. A hex manifested in the form of Faedo and no clutch hits when he got himself into jams.
Faedo was too much before and after last Saturday's post...Ain't no black cat or witch doctor changing that. So putting this train back on the tracks, I like this Ben Wilson commit. His wheels may be tested at this level but you can't teach the level of intensity and ferocity he plays at on the football field. Looks like a good one.