• The KillerFrogs

Tiger Woods arrested for DUI

frognutz

Karma always seems to have a way of coming back on you. I don't feel one bit sorry for him.

Elin was a high school educated store check out girl in Sweden when Mia Parnevik hired her to be a nanny. 3 years later she married the richest most recognizable athlete on the planet. 5 years later she's divorced with a couple hundred million and is right back at it dating billionaires. Poor thing.

frognutz

That doesn't make Tiger any less of a poon.

Agreed. Just have zero tears for her and she herself says that she and Tiger are now close. She's a child of divorce and is happy now with their "co-parenting" roles (funny how that works). Tiger was never the same after his Dad passed.. We'll here the true story one day.

jack the frog

Salfrog

Tier 1
Elin was a high school educated store check out girl in Sweden when Mia Parnevik hired her to be a nanny. 3 years later she married the richest most recognizable athlete on the planet. 5 years later she's divorced with a couple hundred million and is right back at it dating billionaires. Poor thing.

Mainly was just referring to the many reports & accounts of him just being an over the top arrogant [ profanity ] bags everywhere he went.

flyfishingfrog

Mainly was just referring to the many reports & accounts of him just being an over the top arrogant Briles rinse bags everywhere he went.
I am no Tiger fan by any means, but the reality on the tour is that most of the pros will tell you Tiger was generous with his time and will to help out others

While Phil is the opposite and only that way when the cameras are on

I think like Hogan, Tiger became jaded with the media partly because they always wanted so much and questioned anytime he wasn't perfect

While Phil is basically Don Johnson's character in Tin Cup evidently...