• The KillerFrogs

Season Tickets

Season tickets are now on sale through the ticket office. After some research, I can get similar seats cheaper through the ticket office than on Stubhub. I'm wondering if the +4's will lower their resale prices.

tcumaniac

I can't argue with your logic but I'm trying to decide to buy now or wait. I didn't renew this year because I was a GA season ticket holder and I needed to buy an additional ticket and wasn't sure how that would work out.

Definitely don't buy now. Tickets are way inflated trying to take advantage of someone like you.

I'd personally go ahead and get your own season tickets, but odds are almost guaranteed stub hub prices will drop as games get closer and people get nervous about getting their tickets sold.

f_399

When the description states "regional all sessions", does that mean all the games for 1 particular day or the whole regional weekend?

EDIT: Nevermind, it is for the whole regional weekend, all games.

researchfrog

Got a nice brochure in the mail today. The brochure shows my season tickets as "Seat 1, 4" instead of "Seat 1-4". Bad grammar or do I need to call the ticket office and find why I am missing two seats?