• The KillerFrogs

March Madness Thread

Pharm Frog

Not sure but here's my guesses:

1. I don't give a darn about any of the remaining teams. I don't root for any of them and there's really no team that I despise either (now that BU baylored)
  2. Too much college basketball for me this year. I have CJD and the Frogs to thank for that. :) Watched more college basketball regular season games this year than in the past 5 or 6 years combined. I've had a belly-full of it and am ready to move on.
  3. And the most important contributor is simply that there's another tournament going on that has drawn my interest and I have finite capacity to give a darn.

Pharm Frog

Just came over from the baseball activity. The word around here for the last two or three weeks was that Self badly needed to make the Final Four this year. The expectations were colossal and even more so because of the whole Kansas City proximity thing. Nobody was suggesting that his seat was hot or even lukewarm but that he really needs some very good things to happen soon to get back into the good graces of Jayhawkdom.

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs
Just came over from the baseball activity. The word around here for the last two or three weeks was that Self badly needed to make the Final Four this year. The expectations were colossal and even more so because of the whole Kansas City proximity thing. Nobody was suggesting that his seat was hot or even lukewarm but that he really needs some very good things to happen soon to get back into the good graces of Jayhawkdom.

There is no way TCU fans would ever be so entitled to be dissatisfied with a coach who brings them 12 straight conference championships. Right?

frognutz

UCONN women tied at the end of the 3rd vs. Miss State.

Wonder if you started with the 250th best Men's team and worked your way up how far you would need to go to find a favorite vs UCONN women.