• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by Young and Horned

1. Young and Horned

From Schloss

Talk about getting leverage. I imagine MSU made him an offer, ADJD reserved a table of 6-8 with HCJS, ADJD, and 4-6 of the biggest boosters and they talked about what it was going to take to get him to stay. Would imagine there will be some big announcements soon about the baseball stadium. Good...
  2. Young and Horned

NBC 5: Three TCU Players Will Play at the Collegiate Bowl

That was a terrible game to watch.
  3. Young and Horned

College Spun: TCU a "maybe" for 4-Star WR JaMarr Chase

See ya dude. Enjoy wherever you go.
  4. Young and Horned

Justin Rogers

Better question is if healthy, can SR hold off JR. IMO, better passer and has athleticism to take off if needed.
  5. Young and Horned

2018 Recruiting Thread

Will just say, very exciting things to come.
  6. Young and Horned

2018 Recruiting Thread

Will just say, very exciting things to come.
  7. Young and Horned

Isaiah Graham transferring

Best of luck to him. I was rooting for him as a fellow 318 guy. But was easy to see that he dropped a lot of the big passes that he had chances to catch. With as much talent as we have at WR and coming in, you have to make the best of your time. Obviously, he wasn't able to do so.
  8. Young and Horned

ESPN: Todd McShay NFL mock draft 1.0

You don't think when he is in his post-game press conference after losing to Oakland that he won't bring up that Gary Patterson and TCU screwed him coming out of high school?
  9. Young and Horned

Trey Haverty now at SMU

I may be wrong, but that path may not have been the one he thought he was going to take.
  10. Young and Horned

DMN: Four-star RB flips commitment from Mississippi State to TCU

Happens all the time. How many times has a recruit committed to TCU and then he gets numerous offers from other programs? And then specifically in this case, I am sure Coach O would love to take a guy from our class with us going into Louisiana and taking those guys. Maybe I am wrong, but don't...
  11. Young and Horned

DMN: Four-star RB flips commitment from Mississippi State to TCU

This is what I have heard. Will be close for him to qualify. Also, would be smart play by him if he is using us to get LSU offer (supposedly that is his dream school). Would suck for us, that's for sure, but smart play regardless.
  12. Young and Horned

Texas hired CDC

I do find it funny that he is taking his next "Challenge" which is the UT AD job. Which should be the easiest job in the world. SO what is the challenge? How to spend all that money he is going to be raking in. Have no beef with him though. I would gladly take a much higher paid job to do less...
  13. Young and Horned

Is CFP really out of the question if we beat OU?

I am going to say this honestly, I think we have just as good a chance to miss NY6 bowl than make playoff, maybe better. If we get whooped again, they can very easily give our spot to Stanford who would have two wins over top 25 teams to our 1.