• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by Williemayshayes

1. Williemayshayes

Twitter graphic for the game

Yes. All 6 of you guys. Quite the forum.
  2. Williemayshayes

You’re pretty dumb huh! Difference between choosing a different school and not being able to get into a school escapes you. Keep trying little buddy.
  3. Williemayshayes

Great point! 9
  4. Williemayshayes

What is TCU’s claim to fame?
  5. Williemayshayes

Well- grandad played football there for Bud. My dad played baseball there. Brother ran track there. Went to every game, every week while growing up with granddad..... so yeah, I was raised a Sooner. Tough choice not to walk on since I knew it would be difficult to play. Decided to play for...
  6. Williemayshayes

Yes...... because that’s what I said. Reading comprehension not a strength of your. You’ll get better buddy!
  7. Williemayshayes

It’s cute you actually believe that!
  8. Williemayshayes

Yup - knew that was coming. Pretty original. Full scholarship or walk on. Pretty simple decision for me. I saw the jack holes your team brought up to Norman. Plenty of “T-shirt “fans “to boot” with your group. Enjoy the ass kicking this Saturday!
  9. Williemayshayes

96 - Southwest Baptist University. I wasn’t good enough to play at OU.... even through the Gibbs and Schnelly years.
  10. Williemayshayes

Admit it. You guys have no chance on Saturday. That must really suck knowing that. But I applaud you. Still going to drop 200.00 on tickets, another 100.00 in food / drinks, 50.00 to park........ just to watch another ass kicking.
  11. Williemayshayes

TCU - the bastion of class. You can see how well it’s taught all over this message board! You guys keep on wishing for cheap shots, late hits and broken bones! We’ll win our 11th Big XII championship before you win your first. And no - 2014 doesn’t count! You lost heads up to Baylor...
  12. Williemayshayes

I thought so as well. Great place to work!
  13. Williemayshayes

I forgot. TCU is squeaky clean when it comes to staring QB’s and run ins with the law. Carry on.
  14. Williemayshayes

When you’re o’fer against him I guess you come up with this. So which TCU player gets ejected this time against OU?
  15. Williemayshayes

Visiting Norman

Sorry this happened to you. I wish someone (OU fan) would of stepped in and told him to pipe down. I had a couple of TCU fans that had some fun after your first TD but nothing too crazy. Hopefully they left the game thinking we treated them well. Good discussion back and forth about the game.