• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by What Up Toad

1. W

Spring football

Oyewale demolishing Stoker at about 3:30 in the first video is nice to see.
  2. W

Peavy in Portal

From what I saw from Steve on Twitter, he was not officially in but intends to.
  3. W

FWST: TCU basketball sits at a crossroad after demoralizing NCAA Tournament loss to Utah State

I think we benefitted from having an older team at the beginning of the season, but we were also close to maxing out our potential pretty early on. How Utah State was able to bully us in every facet of the game, I don't know.
  4. W

FWST: TCU basketball sits at a crossroad after demoralizing NCAA Tournament loss to Utah State

It was demoralizing. This team looked panicked and outmatched. From beating Houston early in the season to looking like we didn't belong in tournament once we got there, it doesn't feel like we're in a spot to compete for the top spot in the Big 12 anytime soon.
  5. W

RB Coach Anthony Jones to be hired by USC

He's also been interviewing fairly regularly for the NFL. This might be a short stop for him.
  6. W

RB Coach Anthony Jones to be hired by USC

Hurts to lose him.
  7. W

OT - Movies thread

I liked the second one, but I agree; definitely could've been fleshed out more. I think I read that the 2nd film wasn't guaranteed, and he needed the first one to do well to get the 2nd funded. I think his goal is to have the 2nd book be the 3rd movie, but I don't believe it's been approved.
  8. W

OT - Movies thread

Whiplash is great. The director had originally wanted to do a different movie, but couldn't get anyone to produce it. After Whiplash's success, he was able to get his original project, La La Land, produced.
  9. W

OT - Movies thread

Try some of the bone conduction bluetooth headphones. You can still hear the kids/wife, and only you can hear the TV.
  10. W

GoFrogs: Wilson Named Linebackers Coach

I read it was the special teams coach, Tommerdahl.
  11. W

Nick Saban Retires

Rumor is Lanning will be announced tomorrow.
  12. W

2023-2023 CFB Transfer Portal

Hopefully we get more Cheeze It Bowl performances.
  13. W

Kendre Miller first NFL TD!

Was also the rushing leader in the game with Kamara being out.