• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by West Coast Johnny

1. West Coast Johnny

NCAA Tournament

Eddie Lampkin balling for Colorado.
  2. West Coast Johnny

Frogs to the B1G?!?

I can see a scenario where Texas A&M goes to the Big.
  3. West Coast Johnny

Benedict Patterson!

Fans saying Patterson is a traitor should get off their high horse and realize, TCU fired him. Who betrayed whom?
  4. West Coast Johnny

247 Sports: TCU RB Emani Bailey accepts invite to 2024 Senior Bowl

Bailey had the best showing for his side. Unfortunately, his side wasn't very good and they gave the MVP to the other side's QB. Bailey made a max effort touchdown saving tackle on an 80 yard interception return that saved his side a touchdown and then when the kicker missed the field goal...
  5. West Coast Johnny

KU Football game scheduled in Arrowhead Stadium in KC

Its about time they fixed up that crap-hole.
  6. West Coast Johnny

FWST: TCU forfeiting games reveals the ugly reality about the state of women’s basketball

I think it is an epic fail that we didn't field a team. Call the water girl up, or call a fan from the stands down and just play the damn game.
  7. West Coast Johnny

GoFrogs: Old Dominion vs. TCU Preview

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/other/old-dominion-mens-basketball-coach-jeff-jones-has-heart-attack-expected-to-make-full-recovery/ar-AA1lS7mE Saw that the ODU coach had a heart attach wednesday night.
  8. West Coast Johnny

247 sports: TCU set to host Boise State transfer receiver Eric McAlister beginning Thursday

Per the Boise board, it is a forgone conclusion that he will transfer to TCU.
  9. West Coast Johnny

Bouncy ball thread vs Houston Baptist

Haven't played a team with a pulse yet. Schedule's pathetic.
  10. West Coast Johnny

OT: Favorite Professor at TCU

Doctor Geraldine Dominiak