• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by TRF51

1. T

Clutch Points: Jalen Reagor’s Eagles future draws honest take from GM Howie Roseman

If he wants to have a career in the NFL he needs to be cut or they need to trade him because he will not succeed in Philly. I think all the hate he gets from their fans have gotten to his head. He needs a fresh start somewhere else that has a QB who can actually read a defense and throw a football.
  2. T

Pro Football Rumors: Seahawks Declining L.J. Collier’s Fifth-Year Option

In all fairness to LJ, he was never a first round talent but I can't remember the last time a first rounder came out of TCU who was not a bust. Probably have to go back to LT.
  3. T

New York Post: Jalen Reagor gives Eagles fans more reasons to boo him in playoff loss

Just listed to a Eagles podcast by people who cover the team, they blasted Reagor. Called him the worst NFL player they have ever seen and that he needs to be cut.
  4. T

Quarterback Question-Trent Battle. Is He in the Mix?

From what I remember he was brought here more as an athlete. I think the last staff saw a ton of value with the dual threat QB. The new staff not so much so I doubt he would be a factor in the QB room going forward.
  5. T

The Journal-Gazette: Mad Ants add former TCU player to roster

Looks like his knew was actually ok, maybe we shouldn't have forced him out.
  6. T

LA Daily News: USC adds commitment of TCU DT transfer Earl Barquet

I am kinda of stunned that another power five school would see great value in any of TCU’s Dline from last year. Happy for him and if they are good enough to play for USC we should have been able to stop the run.
  7. T

SMU alumni group to contribute over $1 million annually to football’s NIL program

Anyone know what our numbers look like? I have seen the twitter post that is old and since then I am sure more people have given more $$$ and I have seen new donor groups being assembled since.
  8. T

Onyemaobi in the portal

He has been on the roster for like 5 years. Hope he lands somewhere that will allow him to play.
  9. T

Patrick Jenkins is in the portal

Thought he was one of the more talented DTs we had but they all underperformed and looked small. I hope they brining in bigger dudes to plug those running lanes.
  10. T

Desmond Bane

Got the NBA pass just so I can follow him, he is killing it. With Ja out he is their next best option.
  11. T

Tech officially hires Fitch

Seems like he was a good dude and a good recruiter. His position group has been bad for a while. I hope he does well there but I am also excited to see what the new guy can do here.
  12. T

Horned Frogs v Utah Utes

I like the team, we are as deep as we have every been and we have some dudes.
  13. T

Noah Daniels returning

if he comes back I hope he is all in or else he should go elsewhere. We don’t need distractions.
  14. T

2010 VS 2014 - Who Was Better?

As much as I love the 2010 team I think the 2014 would beat them by 10-20 points. That 2014 offense was very explosive. Boykin was the dude. I think maybe the 2010 team was more sound but not as explosive as the 2014 team. The pace of play would have caused issues with the 2010 team.
  15. T

Ewers visiting TCU tomorrow…

Simple minded take. He took a 3 million pay day to leave high school a year early. Great decision. Was not going to be the starter for a while at OSU, zero issue with him moving on.