• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by tcuball3

1. tcuball3

Was our OC position undesirable?

TCU just hired an former Broyles award finalist SEC OC who in the last 6 weeks has turned Miss State and $1.7 mil to return to Arkansas, received a raise there, then likely took a pay cut to come back to coach in Texas at the arch rival of fathers program, no TCU is not undesirable
  2. tcuball3

ATTN: All Those Now Bailing Out On TCU Football

Cynical and opportunistic? Define blind spot. I am admittedly short on information so looking for facts as to why some feel so strongly against this hire (aside from KB came from Baylor our arch rival)
  3. tcuball3

KYTX: TCU safety Deshawn McCuin returned to his elementary school for a surprise welcome in Jacksonville

TCU created thousands and thousands of new fans this season, the benefits cannot be overlooked. Very cool article!
  4. tcuball3

I feel weird starting a thread here but…hi, frawgs!

I had a fantastic experience with virtually every GA fan, best SEC fanbase I’ve experienced so far
  5. tcuball3

I’m convinced

Great observation, too big of a challenge for our staff and players obviously, but frankly any college football team would’ve been in big trouble against that GA team
  6. tcuball3

Monday’s attire

Froze my butt off 2nd half of Rose Bowl, thinking about layering up with this being outdoor stadium
  7. tcuball3

Where Are You Staying in LA?

It’s now showing sold out, hopefully full of Frog fans
  8. tcuball3

Uber and Lyft takes 2-3 hours post Rams game according to a season ticket holder buddy of mine, he suggested driving, parking info: https://collegefootballplayoff.com/sports/2017/12/1/parking.aspx
  9. tcuball3

Tapestry (Hilton) redondo beach resort, flying and out of Long Beach
  10. tcuball3

Awful weather for the Armed Forces Bowl

I froze my butt off at the 94 and 2001 Cotton bowls, said to myself never again will I be stuck with tickets with freezing cold weather likely. Glad they moved it indoors.
  11. tcuball3

Awful weather for the Armed Forces Bowl

Air Force deserves better
  12. tcuball3

Estimate the Amount of Cash Your Wife/GF/Sig Other has in Her Purse Right Now

I always carry $50-$100 in cash for tipping
  13. tcuball3

College Admissions

How much is TCU legacy considered now? My boys (age 6/2) will be 4th generation.
  14. tcuball3

TICKET EXCHANGE FORUM explained

I paid to post and still cannot, last time it was almost instant, can someone help?