• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by TCU_backer

1. TCU_backer

And now, finally, football has reached the "evaluation" phase

At this point, does it even matter? He’s going to do what he does, and TCU will continue to be a middle of the pack Big 12 team. It will be interesting to see what season ticket sales are like for the 2021 season.
  2. TCU_backer

OT: New Texas A&M school of law building downtown Fort Worth

Not happening... I could be 100% wrong, but BSW is positioning for a larger fish.
  3. TCU_backer

Benjamin Wilson

4. TCU_backer

OT: New Texas A&M school of law building downtown Fort Worth

I can confirm that BSW All Saints has agreed to donate land on their campus when they are ready to take that step forward.
  5. TCU_backer

2021 Recruiting Thread

Wow. Former OC Mike Schultz returning to TCU. /sarcasm
  6. TCU_backer

Coaching Carousel 2020/21

Lovie out at Illinois:
  7. TCU_backer

TCU vs La Tech Zoom

This simply does not make sense. How can a kid go from playing at LSU in the SEC winning a National Championship, to TCU and not seeing the field because he can’t pick up our defense. Absolutely mind boggling.
  8. TCU_backer

TCU vs LaTech 12/12 at 6pm

I don’t give two [ Finebaum ]s about SMU. I don’t understand the fascination playing these guys. I would be happy to never play them again. I’d rather rotate through some of our old foes in the Mountain West, al la Colorado State and others.
  9. TCU_backer

Derek Mason out at Vanderbilt:
  10. TCU_backer

2021 Recruiting Thread

Savion Byrd is going to OU or SMU... not TCU. This WyomingFrog bit is old AF.
  11. TCU_backer

South Carolina strikes. Will Muschamp out.
  12. TCU_backer

FWBP: $25 million gift for TCU and UNTHSC School of Medicine

Last I heard was Baylor Scott & White had approached TCU about donating the land for the new school on their campus, and creating a residency program (similar to Nursing) for the MD program.
  13. TCU_backer

FWST: No tailgating, mandatory masks among TCU’s COVID-19 policies for football fans in 2020

This thread confirms our fan base will [ hundin] about anything.
  14. TCU_backer

If fall sports are cancelled, I don't see a way back for years.

Conference and College Administrators have had since March to come up with a comprehensive plan to pull off this college football season. They failed. Bottom line.