• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by TCU_22

1. T

2018-19 Basketball Season Thread

I think this team definitely can compete for a title... That being said with Alok hurt we are very thin at the 5 and if Samuel gets in foul trouble we’ll run into a lot of problems in big 12 play. And when Alok gets back he has to play at a higher level than he has for us to have a real chance...
  2. T

Detroit Roll Call

In +3
  3. T

2017-18 Men's Basketball Thread

Lol my bad I don’t know how I forgot to type those in. I have it all written down so when I’m back home I’ll edit the post and add those in Edit: went back and edited the original post but I’ll post it here again. Let me know what you think just did it for fun. I based it on current records...
  4. T

I was bored and had way to much time on my hands so I did My own Bracketology... 1 Virginia 16 Bethune-cookman/Nicholls 8 A&M 9 Kansas st 5 Michigan 12 Louisville/ Baylor 4 Rhode Island 13 Murray st 6 TCU 11 Loyola 3 Auburn 14 Unc Greensboro 7 Nc state 10 midd Tennessee...
  5. T

Yea lots wrong with that bracket. Can’t play a team you’ve faced 1st rd. Can’t play a team you’ve played twice till the sweet 16 ( he has us and West Virginia in the 2nd round. And can’t play a team you’ve played 3 times until elite 8 ( both Baylor and WV could fall into that category)
  6. T

SEC Country: Arkansas to the Big 12? Bob Stoops thinks it would be good for Razorbacks

Arkansas and Nebraska would be a dream come true and would honestly benefit both those programs. It would restore old rivalries, plus bring in 2 very good programs. North: OU, OSU, Nebraska, KSU, Kansas, ISU South: TCU, Texas, Tech, Baylor, Arkansas, WVU However it'll never happen though
  7. T

Prediction Thread: Frogs v Cats

34-13 Frogs
  8. T

The Jamie Dixon MBB Recruiting Thread

Not really recruiting news, but thought I'd post...
  9. T

The Jamie Dixon MBB Recruiting Thread

I think y'all are forgetting about Andre Pierce who is 6'10, he needs to add a little weight but he'll be able to give us quality minutes. That'll give us 4 true big guys in Vlad, Samuel, Pierce and Hamdy. Not to mention Jd Miller showed flashes of being able to play the 4 spot. That's just as...
  10. T

NCAA vs. NIT

Would rather a 7 who I could sleep with as many times as I wanted to