• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by TAINTed frog

1. T

Patterson to UCLA

Why are you yelling?
  2. T

According to TCU Alumni... FROGS open season at Stanford AUG 30

If we’re playing AT Stanford should it say “at” and not Stanford “vs” TCU? The way they list it is that we’re the home team
  3. T

FLM: TCU looking for more upsets as No. 2 Houston pays a visit

Ah, guess I should have clicked the link. Was worried about the fishing from those folks in Russia or the orientals
  4. T

FLM: TCU looking for more upsets as No. 2 Houston pays a visit

Damn. On3 going hard in the paint without KU ranked?
  5. T

Fire that mother scheisser Briles NOW

I’ve been defending Morris, but he just isn’t good. We don’t have a QB. And without a good one it’s really hard to win games. The coaches deserve blame for not having a capable QB on the roster but I’m willing to give them time to recruit and find one. We made the national championship game...
  6. T

Fox announcers: Buffs to come out in Saturday's game wearing all white

Ha. I guess I just always associate them in their all whites for some reason.
  7. T

Fox announcers: Buffs to come out in Saturday's game wearing all white

UT always white at home, I believe. In fact I don’t think they wear their burned orange jerseys very much.
  8. T

Big 12 in position to poach Pac 12 schools?

If this is all about cfb sure they’re better. But they’re all spare as can be. One just happens to be a top 10 university in the world. Not something I’m opposed to to be associated with. But I’m an elitist that went to a school now charging $60K a year. I get it’s all about FOotBaLl but...
  9. T

Ah, didn’t gather that. Thanks for clearing up!
  10. T

Eyeroll. I’m not interested in less than spare schools like UCF, Houston, Cincy, and a cult. But you do you. Somewhat understandable.
  11. T

I’d swap all four for WSU, OSU, Cal, and Stanford. Not even close. And please do not come with woke [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ] or whatever bc of Stanford and Cal. BYU is a cult
  12. T

Gary Patterson a Horn?

So this is all about lifting weights and cardio? Are you sure you’ve thought this through?
  13. T

Gary Patterson a Horn?

Wait. So is your premise that we didn’t compete well in the NC because of conditioning? That UGA just ran more gassers in the summer and that’s why they won the NC 2 years in a row? If that was your takeaway I’m not sure we watched the same game.
  14. T

Gary Patterson a Horn?

Are you serious, Clark? What is the evidence for this? I mean, maybe there were conditioning concerns, somehow, but you do realize we played the most games in a season than Patterson ever had us playing in. So I’m pretty sure the Patterson comparison is not apples to apples.
  15. T

You mean Alex Jones, right? Also, would not be surprised if 53% of this board listen to him.