• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by SnoSki

1. SnoSki

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Hey friends, it has been a while... I released a new song last Friday and it got picked up by Spotify for one of their official editorial playlists.. "New Music Friday Country." Thought I'd share the link here in case you haven't heard it!
  2. SnoSki

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Friends - released a new single today. Those who like Americana/country and duets might enjoy this one. “I Still Think of You” - Spotify
  3. SnoSki

TCU Golf 2021-2022

Proud to share that my BIL won his first European tour event today, out dueling henrik stenson in the final grouping at the Czech Masters. No word yet if he will be receiving a year’s supply of slovacek’s as a reward. He was 179 in the world before the win. This one should help! Also gets 2...
  4. SnoSki

(British) Open Championship picks

When that happened he moved to T7 and first page of the leaderboard. Unfortunately he bogeyed 17 and then made par at 18. he was paired with Jason Day and Joost Luiten (euro guy) for the first two rounds. Neither of those two played well but I think Day’s presence might’ve been enough pressure...
  5. SnoSki

(British) Open Championship picks

Thanks for the shoutout! I’ll roll with Rahm, Fleetwood, MacIntyre and Veerman!
  6. SnoSki

TCU Golf 2020-2021

Update: he played okay but not well enough to catch the leader. It’s a third place finish BUT it comes with an entry into the British Open! Also 28 owgr points IIRC and $180k. Not a bad little Sunday.
  7. SnoSki

TCU Golf 2020-2021

My BIL will be in the final grouping tomorrow at the Irish Open! Looking for his first euro tour win. Also the top three players not already qualified (he’s not) receive entry into the British Open. Fingers crossed!
  8. SnoSki

U.S. Open Predictions

Hadn’t seen this, thanks for sharing! J missed the cut with +6 but I imagine the experience gained and the lessons learned are worth it all. Think I mentioned he played the final practice round with DJ. I haven’t spoken to my BIL today but I bet I hear from him soon. one question for any golf...
  9. SnoSki

TCU Golf 2020-2021

I know from past conversations and the one time I caddied for him that he prefers the late Thursday for sure. Gives him a chance to see how aggressive he needs to be scoring-wise. he got to play a practice round with Dustin Johnson yesterday which was a fun surprise!i have not heard the full...
  10. SnoSki

TCU Golf 2020-2021

Interesting. Hadn’t considered that route. And I do. Thanks!!! Will look into it
  11. SnoSki

TCU Golf 2020-2021

My BIL (Johannes veerman) tees at 2:30 Thursday off 1. I only have availability to see his first round in person and sadly the last flight out of SD on Thursday is 6:30pm. Only gonna be able to see him play 9 holes sadly. But at least he’s there!
  12. SnoSki

TCU Golf 2020-2021

Got off the phone with my BIL (Johannes Veerman) about 2 hours ago. Aside from the expected excitement over making his first major he said that despite casual water being alllll over Dallas Athletic Club the tournament committee/director made the choice to have the players play everything down...
  13. SnoSki

TCU Golf 2020-2021

I couldn’t be prouder. Would be his first PGA/major tourney. Now I gotta find a way to San Diego. He eagled 9 today somehow which is a 394-yard par 4. Pretty sure he holed a shot from the fairway. anyone know if this qualifier would affect his owgr?
  14. SnoSki

TCU Golf 2020-2021

My BIL is attempting to qualify in Dallas today also. If the tourney ended now he would be in but he has six holes to go once the weather clears. Feel free to cheer for J Veerman! He’s a member of the European tour and aggie grad.
  15. SnoSki

How FFF are you?

I joined at some point during my freshman year when I heard we got a commitment from the Katy HS qb Andy dalton. He had just won state so I figured that was a big deal for us. I post less than I used to after some hot takes got me unwanted attention from people who know me outside of KF I do...