• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by S3NATOR

1. S

GoFrogs: From The Desk of #ADJD

The last time I watched a football game at the Schollmaire was when we played Clemson in 2009. Haven't been since the renovation. Are the screens bigger/better for watching a game?
  2. S

If you got a PM from me, titled Profanity..

I was like what? I haven't posted in a while. I thought maybe my account got hacked. Disregard my PM to your PM...
  3. S

Listenbee is suing Patterson and B12

This sucks! I remember the play he was hurt on. He looked like he was in a lot of pain. It goes with the territory but you can always say no. I really like Kolby. It does suck that kids get hurt in this sport but it is a violent sport. Hope all parties come out ahead in this...
  4. S

Diehards: Gary Patterson ‘eye emoji’ tweet sparks social media firestorm among Oklahoma fans

So all this time my wife has just been giving me "Sooner alerts"? Man this is a relief!
  5. S

OT: John Rhadigan..He hates GP?

I have always been indifferent to Rhadigan. I don't miss very many Ranger games so I see him all the time. Seemed like he was always a neutral guy and would never talk smack about anyone in the sports world. I'm no longer indifferent. scheiss Rhadigan.
  6. S

College Football NIT Final

I missed the first half. But it seemed like they were making a lot of passes in the second half for an Alabama team. I assumed that was the difference between Hurts and the freshman.
  7. S

College Football NIT Final

I haven't read all 19 pages so I'm sure this has been mentioned already. But it's hard to plan for a backup QB midway through a game. All the backup has to do is be halfway decent and the defense is going to have a hard time adjusting. Somewhat of a gamble by Saban but it paid off big.
  8. S

Final 2018 AP Top 25

I was told that TCU couldn't hang with the big boys once they made a P5 conference. Funny how a lot of that smack talk has vanished...
  9. S

Did we act like whiny sore winner [hundinnen ] after winning the Rose Bowl like UCF fans have been doing?

Alabama is just not the team we need to be playing right now... /s Edit: /s = sarcasm btw
  10. S

Coaches' Film Room with GMFP

Still ongoing on ESPN News.
  11. S

FWST: Ticket availability shows TCU fans have lukewarm interest in going to Alamo Bowl

lol ok. So you're the kind of person who goes to the oral surgeon to get their teeth cleaned...
  12. S

FWST: Ticket availability shows TCU fans have lukewarm interest in going to Alamo Bowl

Ophthalmologist is closer to an eye surgeon. Optometrist is closer to "Eye Doctor".
  13. S

Rivard Report: Will the Alamo Bowl Deliver a Holiday Bonus for San Antonio’s Economy?

Does our experience differ from other teams Alamo Bowl experiences? I was at the 2015 Bowl and we had to get in our car and drive down the highway to find an open McDonalds to get food after the game. Does this happen every year to other teams? If more of the restaurant's along the Riverwalk and...
  14. S

I wish I was going but with 3 kids (2 under 2) it is hard to take them or find someone to watch while we go. I know a lot of people take their young kids but I just can't do it. When our youngest is closer to 4 these bowl games will be a yearly family trip hopefully...
  15. S

Alamo Bowl Talent Show video

Wow that was amazing! Both videos.